Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ann Watters Medium/Fortune Teller

Options
  • 16-11-2016 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone here would be able to point me in the direction of a contact number for a Medium/Psyhic/Fortune Teller called Ann Watters in louth (in or around the Dundalk area I believe)

I'm a skeptic with all of this sort of stuff but a friend of mine was recently dragged along with a crowd of people to a reading with Ann and all I've heard since then is how scarily accurate she was with things.

I've been to a psyhic reading before but that involved the reader giving out intiials and numbers and it just didn't convince me at all. But apparently Ann Watters gives specific names and details of people passed on, which would be a hell of a lot more convincing.

I've searched the forum and looked up the paranomal.ie and psychics directory listings but no such luck.
    The best I've been able to find is a facebook page but it doesn't seem to be active anymore.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Evaenri

Any one have Ann watters number

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kerryw

I think this is the same Ann waters I've heard about 0429377751...! Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 3 solohopper

That number doesn't work. Does anyone have her number?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Eamo12345

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had the number could they send it to me plz?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 39 minionpower

Did you get her contact number

• Advertisement
Advertisement