Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lathe NVR Switch

Options
  • 16-11-2016 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭

Was doing some turning this evening and the no volt release switch started playing up on my lathe. Switch it off but would switch back on itself again. Sometimes would be OK but could then switch on itself at any time. Had to resort to switching off at the socket for safety, had an odd shaped piece in the chuck that would take the knuckles off you even with 100% concentration! :eek:

Has anyone here replaced an NVR on any of their machines? Are they standard, size and wiring? It will be tomorrow before I get back to it to take apart but I've done a quick search and this looks like the one, or near enough.

51YBDakUH5L._SY450_.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

Check the plug for a loose connection and change the plug fuse. NVR switches rarely go wrong but if you have to change it out make sure it will fit in the original mount.

Advertisement