Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist available Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 16-11-2016 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everybody,

I am a 27 years old (French) guitarist looking forward to get back in track in Dublin !

I have been playing on my own for approximately 10 years. Had few experiences in some bands as well.

I play mostly rock music (classic rock, garage rock, grunge...). My influences would mostly be AC/DC, The Black Keys, The Whites Stripes, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin and many more !

I have pretty much everything needed (mostly my guitar and few effects). I am not a guitar hero, but I know few tricks and I am quite easy going !

I am available during mostly in the evening during the week, but week ends are also possible.

Do not hesitate to send me a MP if you are interested !

Cheers,

Olivier

Advertisement