Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The alt right - Mod Warning in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,219 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Damn you and your responsible staff management policies! :D
    Well, I wonder how many of these non-compliant people are really aware and how many just jump on any kind of protest wagon heading their way in order to "stick it to the man". I have unfollowed half my friends on Facebook, because they do nothing but post propaganda for their pet cause.
    So much of it (about 90%) is blatant lies, misinformation and propaganda. From either side. And it seems that a large % of the people are willing to swallow any kind of sh*the as long as it means they get to stir the bucket a little.
    So you get a small handful of people commanding an army of zombies who just mindlessly parrot the party line, without thinking, without criticising. Its human nature, I mean how else can you explain football hooliganism? Just jump on the nearest bandwagon, wave a banner and shoutl slogans.
    It will never change, the internet has simply connected more morons in a common cause than ever before.
    And that is why I believe next to nothing anymore. Its a propaganda war. Fewer people than ever know the real truth, because they are too stupid, lazy and enraged to ho out there and find the real information.
    Just read any of the 25 page battles between 2 idiots on any thread here and you know that people simply plug their ears and scream their propaganda.

I saw a report the other day which showed the top 5 fake stories shared on facebook. Each had more shares than the top 5 real stories that had been shared.

It's not strange. Even before we saw fake news start developing people always posted crap without checking. Every so often a story would appear in my feed and it was always a story about a kid that was missing. Each time one of these appeared in my feed I googled the name and found that whilst the kid had gone missing, they had been found again, normally within hours. And each time the story was years old.

People see something, they empathise/feel something, and they post it. Good fake stories always manage to create outrage and trigger an instinctual response in someone.

Years ago there was an Irish site called P45.net. on the forums there (p45rant.net) someone came up with an idea to create an urban legend. So we developed a silly story about some Irish students in the US who were arrested on the 4th of July. They were speaking Irish and "specially trained FBI linguistics agents" in the crowd heard them. They didn't recognise the language and arrested them. We all sent it out to everyone in our email address books (this was pre social media) and a few hours later the story was being sent back to us from people we hadn't originally sent it to. It was on the news later and was in the papers the next day. What baffled us is how the mirror came up with quotes from the non existent students.

What I learned back then is that people will believe any crap if they can relate to it.

When you add that to the way facebook shows you what you want to see, that creates a problem. People are always more likely to trust a story which reinforces their beliefs. There was a guy who was pro remain and went searching on facebook to find someone pro brexit. This was the day after the vote. Not a single result was pro brexit. Facebook filters out stuff that you disagree with so well, that even if you go looking for it you won't find it.

So we get a proliferation of stories, with varying degrees of accuracy, which all support/reinforce a belief we already have.
    You think Clinton/liberals are part of some master plan to subjugate america? Facebook will find stories which support your belief. Even if you don't believe it but have an inclination towards that politics, facebook will oblige you. The same goes for the left.

The fact is that you could have two people living next door to each other, one clinton supporter and one trump supporter. Each have the exact same worries and fears about life/politics/etc. And each will be served up competently different causes to their problems and completely different solutions to those problems.

I still trust a number of news sources. I realise they may be left leaning but I trust them to be factual. I understand that opinion pieces and just that and don't take them as fact.
    However I've spend years studying the definition of truth. I understand logic and rhetoric. I know how to critically assess a source and determine how accurate it is. I can read studies and understand what the facts and figures in it really mean. And I know about the natural bias that all humans have when it comes to understanding statistics and facts.
    Thing is that if finding the truth is tough for me, someone who's spent over a decade studying this stuff, how hard is it going to be for someone who hasn't got my experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

This journalist is very good, risking her life on the ground to bring the truth about Syria, a much different story than the mainstream media tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

To OP, The people that are aware and not compliment?

https://i.redd.it/j7c8ht81j84y.gif

What does that even mean?

aware and not compliment?
    The bad grammar is unpresidented.

20Cent wrote: »
    What does that even mean?

aware and not compliment?
    The bad grammar is unpresidented.

I've fixed the typo. I'm sorry you couldn't comprehend what words I meant from the email with the yellow highlight marker highlighting other words with similar spelling.

Now that that's out of the way, what do you think of people high up in the Democrat party discussing about how to better brainwash it's nations Citizens which they conspire to influence as they are unaware and compliant.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

How many are really aware? Probably very few, the deceptiveness of Government especially in the US runs deep. However it's better to be aware media and politicians are constantly lying and to question things rather than to accept everything they and the MSM tell you as fact.

I'm truly amazed at the amount of people that do believe everything they hear and the people who question or have opposing views get called conspiracy theorists. When you see what the Clinton campaign think of their supporters ( in many instances within the emails described in racist and derogatory terms ) , it makes you really wonder how effective the media is in brainwashing an average person. Remember the hands up don't shoot lie that resulted in the killing of police officers and formation of the racist hate group black lives matter because of it.

Your point about propaganda is very true, I don't believe anything anymore either. Hillary Clinton passed a law after she lost the election to now censor feeds coming through Facebook and other social media sites, essentially to limit the availability of independent conservative media. This is nothing more than censorship of freedom of speech and a tool to push a left wing agenda/propaganda. She has bought out big youtube celebrities (e.g. corey neistat) because the democrats now finally are starting to realize people don't trust the MSM and the internet is the bigger platform. As bad as Trump is he deserves massive praise for calling out the media and exposing many of them ( with the help of Wikileaks ) as nothing more than paid operatives of the democratic party.

Well Trump is honest in that he ran his campaign on nothing but lies and bullsh*t and literally came out and said so. He appealed to blue collar "dey took er jerbs!" voters and is now busy installing racists and billionaires in his new government.
    Trump has no grounds to call out anyone on anything, he will fleece the job for all its worth to line his own pockets to the tune of several billion and when he is finished, America will be a worse place for it.
    I bet you my house on that.

• Advertisement

Well Trump is honest in that he ran his campaign on nothing but lies and bullsh*t and literally came out and said so. He appealed to blue collar "dey took er jerbs!" voters and is now busy installing racists and billionaires in his new government.
    Trump has no grounds to call out anyone on anything, he will fleece the job for all its worth to line his own pockets to the tune of several billion and when he is finished, America will be a worse place for it.
    I bet you my house on that.

I can't dispute what you say only that I'll have to wait and see what happens once he gets in. I tend to believe he'll continue though on a lot of his policies but clearly we have a difference of opinion there, so be it. :) It might be slender hope. I enjoy the way he baits the media out on twitter, he really doesn't give a damn, which is pretty entertaining but I guess many would call it non Presidential.

He did dominate the election outside of California and New York so it wasn't just Hillbillies.

Clinton - https://i.sli.mg/4tG354.png
    Trump - https://i.sli.mg/efqo9B.jpg

I've fixed the typo. I'm sorry you couldn't comprehend what words I meant from the email with the yellow highlight marker highlighting other words with similar spelling.

Now that that's out of the way, what do you think of people high up in the Democrat party discussing about how to better brainwash it's nations Citizens which they conspire to influence as they are unaware and compliant.

This post reminds me of my honeymoon in Thailand.
    You'd be sitting on the beach having a spliff relaxing.
    Some hippy character who has been traveling the world for years will sit down beside you and start chatting. Then with all earnestness and great pride in their happy faces they will explain some totally obvious point to you as if they had discovered the third secret of Fatima.

The photo of the sheep made more sense (It was so alt right).

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Mod note:

Please be civil towards other posters.

This post reminds me of my honeymoon in Thailand.
    You'd be sitting on the beach having a spliff relaxing.
    Some hippy character who has been traveling the world for years will sit down beside you and start chatting. Then with all earnestness and great pride in their happy faces they will explain some totally obvious point to you as if they had discovered the third secret of Fatima.

The photo of the sheep made more sense (It was so alt right).

More deflection, first the typo, now this.

You should really read the Wikileaks releases instead of choosing to remain ignorant. I know you won't and you'll continue to believe the Democratic party at least in the US are for progressive values, when in reality they are, as shown in many emails, people who are racists who use race baiting as a form of manipulation to gather votes from vulnerable minorities who buy into the lies, and use mentally ill people to incite violence at rallies, among other things.

Keep hating on those awful alt right people though who dare question the Government, read leaked emails, and post those awful Pepe memes all over the internet. After all, Hillary's website said it was a symbol of racism. Such evil people.

@Mod, just seen your note after posting. I'll leave it there.

More deflection, first the typo, now this.

You should really read the Wikileaks releases instead of choosing to remain ignorant. I know you won't and you'll continue to believe the Democratic party at least in the US are for progressive values, when in reality they are, as shown in many emails, people who are racists who use race baiting as a form of manipulation to gather votes from vulnerable minorities who buy into the lies, and use mentally ill people to incite violence at rallies, among other things.

Keep hating on those awful alt right people though who dare question the Government, read leaked emails, and post those awful Pepe memes all over the internet. After all, Hillary's website said it was a symbol of racism. Such evil people.

@Mod, just seen your note after posting. I'll leave it there.

You're going to have to spell it out more clearly chief. kim kardashian is making the public compliment because the DNC want to brainwash someone to vote for Hillary? amirite? also the underground pizza peado tunnells in Washington.

Hate to break it to you but the alt right are big supporters of government corruption. They are currently cheering a government made up of billionaires expecting them to "shake up" the system that made them billionaires in favour of regular working people.

• Advertisement

oscarBravo wrote: »
    No, that's fair. The day after would have been a lot to ask. How soon did it happen?

It hasn't happened yet as far as I can see.

What date do you expect it to happen? And tell me what you think should happen if any of the next parliaments after that shows a 'bias' towards one gender?

The rest of the post, the bits that you deleted from the quote. Do you agree or disagree with?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

This journalist is very good, risking her life on the ground to bring the truth about Syria, a much different story than the mainstream media tell.

I watched a video of her the other day. Although I didn't have time to watch much of it I saw enough to hear her list the BBC, Guardian and three or four other major traditional newspapers and sources as being untruthful with regards to Aleppo.

You can't trust any of them anymore, and I'm not a tinfoil hat type. Objectivity is non existent.

You're going to have to spell it out more clearly chief. kim kardashian is making the public compliment because the DNC want to brainwash someone to vote for Hillary? amirite? also the underground pizza peado tunnells in Washington.

Hate to break it to you but the alt right are big supporters of government corruption. They are currently cheering a government made up of billionaires expecting them to "shake up" the system that made them billionaires in favour of regular working people.

It's clear in the email they are "content to demean the Government", and describe their voters as people who are unaware and easy to manipulate.

Here's another peach from Hillary's campaign chairman.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11500

Podesta lamenting over the fact it was Muslims and not a white person that left 14 people dead in a terrorist attack.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5492

DNC staffers talking about a minority video they're making trying to get more "taco-bell" engagement.

The corruption claim you you are speculating, you might be proven right but right now that's all it is, currently only one of them and their foundation is still under investigation by the FBI and Congress. She got away with it imo because the DoJ and AG were corrupt. ( Lynch meeting Clinton on the plane, DoJ emailing Podesta on the congressional hearings , FBI pressured by DoJ to back down )

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/02/politics/peter-kadzik-john-podesta-wikileaks/

Video showing she's still under investigation as of two weeks ago.

The comet ping pong stuff is slanderous and I don't condone it at all. It started on Reddit then made it's way onto twitter and just got out of control.

What started it was Podesta and his brother holding private spirit cooking dinners, something which she, Abramovich, has described as Magik when held in private and not art. It involves mixing blood, semen, breast milk and painting on the wall things such as "shove the knife into your left middle finger, feel the pain", and throwing buckets of pigs blood over miniature wooden statues of Children. There is videos of these public dinners showing the above, but no private ones so who knows what goes on. That is messed up stuff and I don't blame anyone for calling it Satanic.

Then what spurred it on more was emails like the one below using code words which don't make any sense.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

Or emails like this

"Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49435

That could be totally innocent but it sounds straight up weird.

Eventually Alefantis was found to have links to Podesta and his instagram had images of Children with price stickers, or rooms he described as kill rooms and paintings of kids having intercourse with adults. Other staffers had similar images which still makes no sense to this day for a family restaurant. I know it's all BS, the tunnels and what not, just trying to give some perspective. I disassociate myself with all that crap because unless there's actual proof it's only slander and eventually things like what happened with gunman end up happening where real people can get hurt.

We'll never agree on anything so I'm not gonna reply anymore, you're entitled to your opinion. You dislike Trump, I dislike Clinton, and that's all there is to it :)

Thanks Hank that post explains everything you have opened my eyes. Just one question, is Jay Z banned from the secret tunnels because he is black or because he is being punished for making illuminati hand signals in music videos?

Thanks Hank that post explains everything you have opened my eyes. Just one question, is Jay Z banned from the secret tunnels because he is black or because he is being punished for making illuminati hand signals in music videos?

I try to be nice with a peace offering and make an effort to explain things, even things I say are BS just to give a perspective on how the pizza crap got blown up,and I get the above smart answer after the nazi grammer deflection without addressing any of the points like the racism used by the DNC staffers and Hillary's continued legal problem and past corruption during her hearings.

I guess that's what separates the majority of the people on the right, from people like you.

All i can say about Jay Z is the 62$ million Hillary paid him to manipulate even more black voters was well spent. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I try to be nice with a peace offering and make an effort to explain things, even things I say are BS just to give a perspective on how the pizza crap got blown up,and I get the above smart answer after the nazi grammer deflection without addressing any of the points like the racism used by the DNC staffers and Hillary's continued legal problem and past corruption during her hearings.

I guess that's what separates the majority of the people on the right, from people like you.

All i can say about Jay Z is the 62$ million Hillary paid him to manipulate even more black voters was well spent. :(

You Complain against fake new stories even though on numerous times you've posted them and believe each one ie. birther conspiracy.

Where are you getting the figure for Jay Z? Is this one of your fake stories?

I regret posting about the birther case because it's a touchy subject, but it is news, it's likely going to congress. It's up to them to decide what to do with it. It's pretty shallow to bring it up because I expressed at the time I shouldn't have and was under the influence of somewhat heavy, er, substances, which is why I asked for the thread to be deleted.

If he questions me about the Illuminati and you expect a serious well thought out answer, I don't know what to say. I'm not going to spend more than 30 seconds researching it. Regardless of what they were paid, the point was how typical it is of the Democrats to think of the public of such low intelligence using someone like Jay Z would attract people to Hillary Clinton and actually go out and vote for her. I get she could barely stand up for 20 minutes towards the end of the campaign, but still. Pretty shallow and imo somewhat insulting.

Trump used his own celebrity status and other celebrities too. So Trump must be in your opinion 'pretty shallow and somewhat insulting too'.

Where did you get that figure for Jay Z?.

You regret posting false news?. It's not a touchy subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Mod
    Drop the grammar stuff please, the poster explained what happened.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Trump used his own celebrity status and other celebrities too. So Trump must be in your opinion 'pretty shallow and somewhat insulting too'.

Where did you get that figure for Jay Z?.

Trump was doing 5 rallies a day and sometimes more towards the end of the campaign. Sure he used his status, but he was filling stadiums on his own and had excess flows of thousands of people. Everywhere he went that happened. If his celebrity status was so powerful why was he given less than a 5% chance by many mainstream newspapers and news outlets. Hillary couldn't compete with his energy, to say differently is "fake news:rolleyes:"

I've already explained if someone is going to dismiss all the valid points I made about racism in the DNC, lack of respect for their voters, corruption and then use the Illuminati to discredit me further, I'm not going to research an answer. I couldn't care less if it's incorrect.

• Advertisement

Trump was doing 5 rallies a day and sometimes more towards the end of the campaign. Sure he used his status, but he was filling stadiums on his own and had excess flows of thousands of people. Everywhere he went that happened. If his celebrity status was so powerful why was he given less than a 5% chance by many mainstream newspapers and news outlets. Hillary couldn't compete with his energy, to say differently is "fake news:rolleyes:"

I've already explained if someone is going to dismiss all the valid points I made about racism in the DNC, lack of respect for their voters, corruption and then use the Illuminati to discredit me further, I'm not going to research an answer. I couldn't care less if it's incorrect.

Where did you get that Jay Z figure from?

Why can trump use celebrities but when Clinton does shes insulting the public?

I regret posting about the birther case because it's a touchy subject, but it is news, it's likely going to congress. It's up to them to decide what to do with it. It's pretty shallow to bring it up because I expressed at the time I shouldn't have and was under the influence of somewhat heavy, er, substances, which is why I asked for the thread to be deleted.

If he questions me about the Illuminati and you expect a serious well thought out answer, I don't know what to say. I'm not going to spend more than 30 seconds researching it.

I don't think you regret posting it. I think it's only a touchy subject when your thread backfired and people laughed.
    It's not news . It's a conspiracy theory, it's not going to congress.

How is it shallow to bring it up?. Because you took some drugs and came out the other side believing in a conspiracy theory?.

Where did you get that Jay Z figure from?

Why can trump use celebrities but when Clinton does shes insulting the public?

I googled Jay Z and the Illuminati and it was the first figure I seen.

It's insulting to the politic process having concerts to attract people then appearing for 5 minutes at the end waving your hands in the air , "Now go vote" (lol). It was desperation, you know it. I know it, everyone knows it.

On another topic, what do you think of the Podesta's pastime of throwing coagulated blood over child statues and writing stuff like this on the wall?

"Fresh sperm drink on earthquake nights"

"Fresh morning urine sprinkle over nightmare dreams"

"Cut deeply into the middle finger of your left hand and EAT THE PAIN"

NSFW

Is this what democrats get up to in their spare time?

Here's the man himself after emailing a doctor to get help for cuts on his hands which weren't healing, coincidence of course he has a bandaid on left middle finger

https://vultureofcritique.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/podesta14fish.jpg?w=640&h=426

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15461

Poor John and his infected fingers

I googled Jay Z and the Illuminati and it was the first figure I seen.

It's insulting to the politic process having concerts to attract people then appearing for 5 minutes at the end waving your hands in the air , "Now go vote" (lol). It was desperation, you know it. I know it, everyone knows it.

On another topic, what do you think of the Podesta's pastime of throwing coagulated blood over child statues and writing stuff like this on the wall?

"Fresh sperm drink on earthquake nights"

"Fresh morning urine sprinkle over nightmare dreams"

"Cut deeply into the middle finger of your left hand and EAT THE PAIN"

NSFW

Is this what democrats get up to in their spare time?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

I'm sure it would have been pretty interesting in a private setting.

https://i.reddituploads.com/e0208fc938dc4577bc8f566c9faddc2f?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&

So are you saying the figure you found was BS?.

Why is it ok for trump to use celebrities and not Clinton?

As someone who has followed Marina Abramovic work over the years and studied her work. Your post and allegations are absurd.
    Which of course your welcome to believe like the birther one.

So are you saying the figure you found was BS?.

Why is it ok for trump to use celebrities and not Clinton?

Honestly the rest of your post is more conspiracy theories . Which of course your welcome to believe like the birther one.

If you're going to be pedantic, which clearly you are. When you have to get artists to perform for you to attract a crowd, then come out at the end to say go vote without delivering any kind of political message, it is the most shallow form of "politics".

Trump didn't need that, he filled stadiums by himself and people voted for him because of his message, she didn't have one. If you don't see the difference, I'm afraid we're done here.

You need to quit editing your posts all the time, hard to keep up. You are welcome to EAT THE PAIN if that's your kind of thing.

Oh, and it's not just "Art"

https://s30.postimg.org/lala881dd/12345.png

In an AMA reddit she stated Magik could be performed in a private setting. I'm sure the Podesta brothers wouldn't be into that kind of thing though, FRESH SPERM ON EARTHQUAKE NIGHTS while stabbing themselves in the finger is enough for them to handle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭legocrazy505

Anyone else feel this Alex Jones stuff has nothing to do with a political discussion on the alt-right or is it just me? I can't wait for flies to come up now next.

If you're going to be pedantic, which clearly you are. When you have to get artists to perform for you to attract a crowd, then come out at the end to say go vote without delivering any kind of political message, it is the most shallow form of "politics".

Trump didn't need that, he filled stadiums by himself and people voted for him because of his message, she didn't have one. If you don't see the difference, I'm afraid we're done here.

You need to quit editing your posts all the time, hard to keep up. You are welcome to EAT THE PAIN if that's your kind of thing.

How was she not delivering a political message? . How is ok for Trump to use celebrities and not Clinton?

Was that figure you posted about Jay Z BS?

You have no knowledge of Abramovic apart from the daft and dim conspiracy your posting. I suppose just like the birther conspiracy.

Anyone else feel this Alex Jones stuff has nothing to do with a political discussion on the alt-right or is it just me?

It's a fairly startling how people buy into this stuff.

• Advertisement

Oh, and it's not just "Art"

https://s30.postimg.org/lala881dd/12345.png

In an AMA reddit she stated Magik could be performed in a private setting. I'm sure the Podesta brothers wouldn't be into that kind of thing though, FRESH SPERM ON EARTHQUAKE NIGHTS while stabbing themselves in the finger is enough for them to handle.

It is art. Please define art and tell me how her catalogue of work isn't considered art.

If you don't understand something. The best thing you can do is learn about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement