Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The alt right - Mod Warning in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 NP33

meepins wrote: »
    No, just very confused people think it is.

Wrong. Irish people are not black, end of story. Anyone of african heritage is not my people and never will be.

Are you saying my son is not Irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭meepins

NP33 wrote: »
    Are you saying my son is not Irish?

What I am saying is that there is a clear genetic distinction between who is and who isn't Irish. The Irish people are white europeans.

What I am saying is that there is a clear genetic distinction between who is and who isn't Irish. The Irish people are white europeans.

Are you saying my son is not an Irish person?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

mayordenis wrote: »
    The vast majority of crime in this country is by white irish, which I guess to you is tolerable, but when a black irish or non-irish does it, it can't be tolerated?

It shouldn't be tolerated in either case, but you seem to be drawing the line in the sand on the back of race.

I agree, we have plenty of Irish people committing crimes here. So why import it from backwards countries? If immigrants or children of immigrants cannot abide by our laws then they have to go back.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭meepins

I've already answered your question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

I've already answered your question.

Don't think you have, a simple yes or no to NP33s question would suffice, or are you embarrassed to tell him his kids aren't Irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Store security guards, and a black shopper who was worried they'd be mistaken for one of the thugs.

How is it race baiting? Should we be expected to tolerate this behaviour? We saw the same head-in-the-sand reaction after thousands of black youths went on the rampage in England a few years ago after some criminal was shot.

The story started in the independent and didn't mention the race of those allegedly involved. It was plagerised my theliberal.ie who added in race to the headline.
    Other journalists have visited the area and found no witnesses. There are no photos or videos of it. Don't you think that's strange. The story is designed to make make people hate a particular race hence the claim of race baiting.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,726 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

No, they're not. You're conflating nationality with ethnicity. Anyone born in Ireland is Irish. NP33's son shares some ethnicity with the "White Irish" ethnic group but he is wholly Irish.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

20Cent wrote: »
    The story started in the independent and didn't mention the race of those allegedly involved. It was plagerised my theliberal.ie who added in race to the headline.
    Other journalists have visited the area and found no witnesses. There are no photos or videos of it. Don't you think that's strange. The story is designed to make make people hate a particular race hence the claim of race baiting.

So the eyewitnesses are lying? Why would they do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

So the eyewitnesses are lying? Why would they do that?

What eyewitness?
    Got their name?
    What did they say?
    Cop on evaluate what you read and know when you are being played.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

I have an English great grandfather and a German great grandmother. Time to pack my bags?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I have an English great grandfather and a German great grandmother. Time to pack my bags?

I think in this case because your entire background is 'white european' you are ok. Lucky you.
    I agree, we have plenty of Irish people committing crimes here. So why import it from backwards countries? If immigrants or children of immigrants cannot abide by our laws then they have to go back.

Yea we don't want criminals whether Irish or non-Irish, white or non-white, I agree.

20Cent wrote: »
    What eyewitness?
    Got their name?
    What did they say?
    Cop on evaluate what you read and know when you are being played.

They didn't name them, probably didn't want some bleeding hearts accusing them of being racist.

DPP are deliberating over whether to charge some of them, I assume they face the same predicament.

We need to nip these black street gangs in the bud now before we end up like London, where they are killing people left, right and centre.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/four-youths-held-over-public-order-offences-in-dublin-city-1.2928252

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭midnight city

No, they're not. You're conflating nationality with ethnicity. Anyone born in Ireland is Irish. NP33's son shares some ethnicity with the "White Irish" ethnic group

I would agree, anyone born and raised in Ireland would be considered Irish regardless of their ethnicity. Ethnicity is a different subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Wrong. Irish people are not black, end of story. Anyone of african heritage is not my people and never will be.
    We don't particularly want you either tbh.

Maybe not. I don't know where your son was born or grew up or what country issued his passport.

You could be one of these "Irish-Americans" for all we know.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

How is it fake? Witnesses said it was gangs of black youths. It's a regular thing apparently, so I guess we'll just have to tolerate it, like we'll have to tolerate every other third world practice that the New Irish bring with them.

Were they African or black? Make your mind up.

What's your solution? Deport all non Irish people, but also Irish people who aren't white?

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

No, just very confused people think it is.

The desperation.

Wrong and dishonest but this is no surprise, I skimmed three pages of the thread and caught you lying on one of them.. ironically accusing the alt right of being lying scumbags in that post.

White supremacy is the belief of superiority over the other races and that whites should rule over them.
    White nationalism advocates for sovereign homelands for all whites of european descent.

Can you quote this "lie"?

Many Irish people are of African and Asian descent these days. They were born here, they are Irish. Luckily, whether you consider them "your people" is completely irrelevant.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Great, we'll be on to talking about how Irish people are distinct because of Haplogroup B soon and how that can't be found anywhere else in the world apparently.

Well, apart from Niger, Nigeria, Chad and parts of the middle east.

Brian? wrote: »
    Were they African or black? Make your mind up.

What's your solution? Deport all non Irish people, but also Irish people who aren't white?
    Sure, Phil Lynott must be rolling in his grave.

• Advertisement

They didn't name them, probably didn't want some bleeding hearts accusing them of being racist.

DPP are deliberating over whether to charge some of them, I assume they face the same predicament.

We need to nip these black street gangs in the bud now before we end up like London, where they are killing people left, right and centre.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/four-youths-held-over-public-order-offences-in-dublin-city-1.2928252

Heavens forbid we in Dublin wind up with a murder situation like London, what with their lower murder rate than us!

Billy86 wrote: »
    Heavens forbid we in Dublin wind up with a murder situation like London, what with their lower murder rate than us!
    London safer both statistically and perception in almost all metrics: https://www.numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+Kingdom&city1=London&country2=Ireland&city2=Dublin

How many murders have even been carried out by black people in Ireland?? I can't think of any. There's been quite a few black victims of white murderers though.

Whites out!

On a serious note, thank you for those who called that poster out. I was genuinely upset today reading that sort of comment and knowing that the pride of my life will have to deal with such toxic attitudes in his life. I can't describe how hurtful and anxious it makes me feel :(

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭southstar

I was watching Claire Byrne show the other night and while I think Colm O Gorman can come across as smug that pretentious looking knob Pell really irked me.Is this a conscious style and persona adopted by these Alt-right **** stirrers when whoring themselves on the media...so edgy, out there and quick with the bon mot(really boorish and oafish) .....look at Yiannoupoulis,Hopkins,Coulter...all the bloody same, unoriginal and self serving.I watched a rerun of the Office(English version) afterwards and thought how that gormless character Garth reminds of these people ...although a considerably less cunning one it has to be said.

That's my point, neutralise these thugs before they get out of hand. Police in London are waging an ongoing campaign to stop young blacks from joining these sort of street gangs.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,726 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

That's my point, neutralise these thugs before they get out of hand. Police in London are waging an ongoing campaign to stop young blacks from joining these sort of street gangs.

So your point is that there are no white gangs?

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Nice try, but that's the complete opposite of the point you were trying to make and you're well aware of it. You said: We need to nip these black street gangs in the bud now before we end up like London, where they are killing people left, right and centre.

I live in London and nobody is being killed "Left, right and centre". What a pathetic basis for having a pop at black people.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 FatHeadFred

Black people are overly represented in crime in London.
    In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.[25] Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[26] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[27]

Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property. Black males accounted for 29 percent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 percent of the male victims of knife crime.[25] Similar statistics were recorded for females. On knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and for robberies, 52 percent.[28]

Operation Trident was set up in March 1998 by the Metropolitan Police to investigate gun crime in London's black community after black-on-black shootings in Lambeth and Brent.[29]

Between April 2005 and January 2006, figures from the Metropolitan Police Service showed that black people accounted for 46 percent of car-crime arrests generated by automatic number plate recognition cameras.[30]

In London in 2006, 75% of the victims of gun crime and 79% of the suspects were "from the African/Caribbean community.

And being born in Ireland doesn't make you Irish. I suggest people read our citizenship laws.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 FatHeadFred

No, they're not. You're conflating nationality with ethnicity. Anyone born in Ireland is Irish.

Completely wrong. Being born here to non Irish parents means you're not Irish.

Also, are you denying that the Irish are a distinct group?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement