Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Former Staff Member - Transfer BOI Pension to another company

Options
  • 17-11-2016 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Dear Bank of Ireland,

I worked in BOI years ago & I remember paying into a pension, i want to transfer that to my current employers pension scheme (or i will forget i ever had it), can you please advise how to do this?

Last year i contacted the "Contact Us Unit" & they advised me to contact "HROps", when i contacted them they told me to contact Group pensions, but the contacts details they provided were not in use.

Look forward to your reply. :)

Thank you.
    Shane

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

shanef84 wrote: »
    Dear Bank of Ireland,

I worked in BOI years ago & I remember paying into a pension, i want to transfer that to my current employers pension scheme (or i will forget i ever had it), can you please advise how to do this?

Last year i contacted the "Contact Us Unit" & they advised me to contact "HROps", when i contacted them they told me to contact Group pensions, but the contacts details they provided were not in use.

Thank you.
    Shane
    Good Afternoon Shane, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie and apologies about the confusion experienced previously. If you would like to PM me your name and which department you worked in I will give you the correct email. 

There are a few separate pensions departments and instead of giving you another general address I would like to direct you to the correct one. Click on the link under my name to send me a private message. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 9 shanef84

shanef84 wrote: »
    Dear Bank of Ireland,

Thank you.
    Shane
    Good Afternoon Shane, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie and apologies about the confusion experienced previously. If you would like to PM me your name and which department you worked in I will give you the correct email. 

There are a few separate pensions departments and instead of giving you another general address I would like to direct you to the correct one. Click on the link under my name to send me a private message. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    ~Hi Evie,

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mooninite1

hi all, I have a similar query regarding the LifeBalance scheme. Can you send me the correct email address to contact?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

mooninite1 wrote: »
    hi all, I have a similar query regarding the LifeBalance scheme. Can you send me the correct email address to contact?

Thanks
    Good Afternoon mooninite1, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. 

You can now contact our team via web chat here on our website and a representative will be more than happy to assist you. You'll see this option on the right hand side of the screen when you open the link. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement