Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir available at my address ?

Options
  • 17-11-2016 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Hi -I queried thavailablity of TV/Brodband ae with a webchat operator on Nov 9 and they said they would look into it and I would get a response within 48 hours

I am still waiting........

Can you help please?

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,286 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

You could try putting your address/phone number in here: https://www.eir.ie/broadband/

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Lewotsil

Thanks Mickeroo ........I inititially tried that before trying Eir webchat
    The house is new and wasn't on the database................the Eir agent was to check with tech team and revert within two days...............that was over a week ago :(

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Lewotsil

Thanks Mickeroo ........I inititially tried that before trying Eir webchat
    The house is new and wasn't on the database................the Eir agent was to check with tech team and revert within two days...............that was over a week ago :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Lewotsil wrote: »
    Hi -I queried thavailablity of TV/Brodband ae with a webchat operator on Nov 9 and they said they would look into it and I would get a response within 48 hours

I am still waiting........

Can you help please?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Lewotsil,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear this. Please feel free to PM me if there is anything I can help you with?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement