Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3G connection dropping randomly

Options
  • 17-11-2016 12:45pm

Hi,

I've noticed over the past few weeks my phone would drop connection to 3G randomly. I'd go to check my email or something and when it failed to load I would realise there is no connection. Sometimes this would last a minute or two, sometimes I need to restart my phone. This is becoming very frequent (daily). I'm in a good coverage area most of the time (Dublin 2).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

ni@ll wrote: »
    Hi,

I've noticed over the past few weeks my phone would drop connection to 3G randomly. I'd go to check my email or something and when it failed to load I would realise there is no connection. Sometimes this would last a minute or two, sometimes I need to restart my phone. This is becoming very frequent (daily). I'm in a good coverage area most of the time (Dublin 2).
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]ni@ll,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Try doing a location update on the device. Switch the phone to flight mode for ten minutes and restart it. Let me know if that works. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela[/font]

Advertisement