Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Christmas markets w/e of Nov 26th?

• 17-11-2016 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I have booked a last minute night away in Limerick with my inlaws next weekend, Nov 26th. I am wondering if there is any Christmas market or anything happening that day or is it too early? A couple of our group are very into markets/quirky shops, any recommendations of shops or areas that might suit?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

ncmc wrote: »
    Hi folks, I have booked a last minute night away in Limerick with my inlaws next weekend, Nov 26th. I am wondering if there is any Christmas market or anything happening that day or is it too early? A couple of our group are very into markets/quirky shops, any recommendations of shops or areas that might suit?

The Limerick milk market goes from about 9am to 2pm

http://www.milkmarketlimerick.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Tefral wrote: »
    The Limerick milk market goes from about 9am to 2pm

http://www.milkmarketlimerick.ie/

Thanks Tefral, is that open Sunday morning as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Saturday morning, around noon is the time to go there. But it is open on Sundays too. There won't be many stalls open, and there won't be many people there, but it can be quite nice to hang out there for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

ncmc wrote: »
    Thanks Tefral, is that open Sunday morning as well?

Yeah but not even remotely to the same extent of the Saturday morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Mungret Artisan Christmas Market on the 27th from 12:30 to 4:40 pm

(If its like previous ones they've had this year then probably not worth a spin from other side of city, unless of course you are looking for something to do)

• Advertisement
Advertisement