Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

Options
  • 17-11-2016 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Has anyone bought any fishing tackle off of pecheur.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

I've seen that site a few times never ordered it looked fairly suspicious to me.. did you order of them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Rorylad

I've seen that site a few times never ordered it looked fairly suspicious to me.. did you order of them ?

I ordered a few spinners off of it today, and then thought of googling reviews about that site. Most of the reviews were bad but the reasons were they take a week to reply to emails and the shipping is longer then what it says it is. But the products are apparently good but take ages to get here. I don't need them till January so I'm not bothered by the shipping tbh. I'm more sceptical about if they are the genuine brands like advertised. I'll let you know when ever I get them!

Rorylad wrote: »
    I ordered a few spinners off of it today, and then thought of googling reviews about that site. Most of the reviews were bad but the reasons were they take a week to reply to emails and the shipping is longer then what it says it is. But the products are apparently good but take ages to get here. I don't need them till January so I'm not bothered by the shipping tbh. I'm more sceptical about if they are the genuine brands like advertised. I'll let you know when ever I get them!

Yea I'd say you'd get them but it'll take while especially with Christmas.. I might be wrong you could get them in a week or two or you might get it in early 2017.. I'd doubt the spinners would be knockoff but you never know.!

Yea I'd say you'd get them but it'll take while especially with Christmas.. I might be wrong you could get them in a week or two or you might get it in early 2017.. I'd doubt the spinners would be knockoff but you never know.!

Yeah haha, it's all about taking chance with sites you're new too these days. Too many sites, you don't know which ones are genuine.

Yeah haha, it's all about taking chance with sites you're new too these days. Too many sites, you don't know which ones are genuine.

That's true! I normally stick to a few sites like Glasgow angling centre, fishtec that's just a few hahah..

Good luck post a reply I'd like to know when you get the spinners.

• Advertisement

That's true! I normally stick to a few sites like Glasgow angling centre, fishtec that's just a few hahah..

Good luck post a reply I'd like to know when you get the spinners.

Must check them sites out!
    And yeah I will do!

Must check them sites out!
    And yeah I will do!

Do there very good.. I've ordered I'd say 50 times and I normally get my order with in 5 shipping days! Glasgow sell everything really...
    good luck with the spinners!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭slaneylad

If your looking for Flying C's I wouldn't pass Spintec. http://www.spintec.co.uk/acatalog/Devon_Bullets.html Opt for the premium hook. They're expensive baits but you get what you pay for and made to your specifications. I usually buy 15 gram bullets which is about a size 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

Order got cancelled, no clue why but they refunded me with in two days!

They seen this thread! (",)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 longboarder

Why not support our local tackle shops?

We have some great shops carrying a lot of stock. Just checked a few prices and they dont differ greatly from here. Some were quite a bit more expensive from Pecheur!

• Advertisement
Advertisement