Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom WiFihub not working?

Options
  • 17-11-2016 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭

Hello, how can you help with a fault/issue with an eircom WiFiHub hotspot. 

It is in the St John of God Hospital cafe (Stillorgan, Co. Dublin). No one at the location is able to assist. 

The eircom SSID is broadcasting but it isn't assigning any IP addresses when using DHCP. 

There is no other internet connectivity at the Hospital so any help/support you can provide to get this working would be great.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

flywheel wrote: »
    Hello, how can you help with a fault/issue with an eircom WiFiHub hotspot. 

It is in the St John of God Hospital cafe (Stillorgan, Co. Dublin). No one at the location is able to assist. 

The eircom SSID is broadcasting but it isn't assigning any IP addresses when using DHCP. 

There is no other internet connectivity at the Hospital so any help/support you can provide to get this working would be great.

Many thanks.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]flywheel,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, I can understand the importance of an internet connection in this location. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I would recommend getting a member of the hospital cafe to contact our technical team & troubleshoot this issue. They can be contacted on 1890260260 or Freephone 1901 option 2. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alternatively if you can ask them what number is allocated to this line I can request that our technical team takes a look into this. Unfortunately I would need the number as I am unable to locate the line from here. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement