Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Increased 67 services on Sundays

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

About time , it also needs to start earlier on a Sunday too. I go to pitch and putt so drive through Celbridge about 5 to 10 and the bus stops are rammed.

10am is much too late for the first bus into town .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

Sunday times where always a joke. What most did not realise there was a 66 going though celbridge on a sunday morning around 8:15 but was not on 67 timetable.

This timetable is long called for as someone that used to work weekends getting home was a nightmare if i was anywhere past westmoreland st. Getting on Heuston station was a 50/50 shot at best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Davidth88 wrote: »
    About time , it also needs to start earlier on a Sunday too. I go to pitch and putt so drive through Celbridge about 5 to 10 and the bus stops are rammed.

10am is much too late for the first bus into town .
    First bus is 8.15/8.30 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

23.23 from Merrion Sq isn't too bad. 66 is 23.05 and is the last bus that serves Leixlip.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

About time! Ive stood on the bus from the bridge in celbridge to the city centre on a Sunday and watched it drive by plenty of other stops on the way in.
    Likewise on the way back from town

• Advertisement
Advertisement