Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TTM HEALTHCARE

Options
  • 18-11-2016 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone I just started working for this company but they still haven't told me pay rates or when I will get my uniform or anything can someone inform me please I'm an healthcare assistant thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Why are you posting in 2 threads? That is frowned on here. Did you ask TTM the questions you are asking here?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Natasha95

Why are you posting in 2 threads? That is frowned on here. Did you ask TTM the questions you are asking here?

Look if you're not gonna answer any don't be smart and comment I don't care what's frowned on now bye

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

Did you sign a contract would it not being on this

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Natasha95

naughto wrote: »
    Did you sign a contract would it not being on this

No I didn't. Didn't have an induction day, do you work with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

No I don't but have a friend that used to,you got through all the compliance,could you ring her and find out,is it for healthcare assistant job you got

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

MOD NOTE: Thread closed. Don't open 2 threads about the same thing and definitely learn some manners before posting in here again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement