Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2016/2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,679 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

1st, just like our team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭xabi

2nd

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

3rd

Is this where we learn about net spend again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I predict that this thread will be a lot of fun.

If we don't all get banned first.

• Advertisement

Can I see the breakfast menu before we start?

Knex. wrote: »
    I predict that this thread will be a lot of fun.

If we don't all get banned first.

I thought only Panda's get banned....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭xabi

7th, like where i think utd will finish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,679 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Only sexual harassment pandas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Only sexual harassment pandas

We don't take kindly to your kinda folk round here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

157th!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

1st

lvHKTJi.png

page

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭kop77

401837.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

No Lallana,. no Coutinho

PANIC! :D

My team for tomorrow at 3 PM (yes it's a miracle)

Karius
    Clyne---Matip--Lovren--Milner
    Hendo--Can
    Wiji
    --Mane----Firmino---Origi

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Hopefully it'll go better than our last Sky Sports 5 in Ireland only game. I was up at my parents place for that, and guess where I'll be again this weekend? Bad omens abound...

Ah well, it was nice while it lasted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Second breakfast is where it's at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

5starpool wrote: »
    Hopefully it'll go better than our last Sky Sports 5 in Ireland only game. I was up at my parents place for that, and guess where I'll be again this weekend? Bad omens abound...

You should probably look into changing parents.

It's what a true fan would do....

:pac:

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Second breakfast is where it's at.

elevenses!

Gonna have some boiled eggs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Take one for the team and ignore your parents for the weekend.

Just like, sit out in the snow or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Top of the league in November, time to get tooled up

QMc3pK.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Would you not delay it until like 6 or something. Say you've contracted Ebola and then miraculously recover right after the match.

If we lose tomorrow I'll just have to disown my family, nothing else for it. Can't have it happen a third time. I'll give them this chance though for redemption.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

If we lose tomorrow I'll just have to disown my family, nothing else for it. Can't have it happen a third time. I'll give them this chance though for redemption.

I'd hold out til after Christmas dinner. Then send a letter post dated the 20th November.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

It will be a tough one tomorrow. Feel we have to start quick if we want the win. A draw would not be bad in the long scheme of things

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

No Cout could be a massive pain tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

As well as being on Sky tomorrow, the match is also live on Today FM from 3pm if you can't be in front of the TV/computer for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Ah, there ye all are.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

K-9 wrote: »
    Ah, there ye all are.

https://youtu.be/E03mTh5_We4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

K-9 wrote: »
    Ah, there ye all are.

Damn, He found us.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Lots of fearful people here, but am I alone in thinking that we are more than capable of winning tomorrow?

I'm feeling quite confident about tomorrow. Is that allowed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,289 ✭✭✭✭rob316

murpho999 wrote: »
    Lots of fearful people here, but am I alone in thinking that we are more than capable of winning tomorrow?

We can certainly win but its a tough game and we are without 2 of our most important players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

Absolutely not......its a tough game but we have a squad that are well capable of getting 3 points. Not saying it will be easy either. Good opportunity to put more points on the board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

NukaCola wrote: »
    Absolutely not......its a tough game but we have a squad that are well capable of getting 3 points. Not saying it will be easy either. Good opportunity to put more points on the board.

Yeah, that's what we thought going into the Burnley match... Hopefully weve learnt a thing or two since then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

Yeah, that's what we thought going into the Burnley match... Hopefully weve learnt a thing or two since then.

I'm sure we have, we put in a lot of very good performances since then. If we play like we can we'll get 3 points. If not we'll miss a good opportunity to put points on the board.

I'd prefer to remain positive and not focus on the worst result of the season tbh. Tough game but no reason we shouldn't be able to grind out another result, not that I'll be shocked if we didn't. Games like Burnley can happen, thats football.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

OUR YEAR

• Advertisement

OUR YEAR

2016? Why not - nearly over anyway...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

rob316 wrote: »
    We can certainly win but its a tough game and we are without 2 of our most important players.

Not confirmed yet and we have a very good squad now. We have to win without top players sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,631 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

2016? Why not - nearly over anyway...

Barring a catastrophic injury crisis I'd be confident a top 3 place if not the title !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I was more confident about the last couple of games when more people were saying it was all going to go wrong.

Too much confidence about this game!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

It's pretty clear the next two transfer deals will score against us tomorrow

• Advertisement

I don't tihnk anyone is fearful. I'm certainly not anyhow, my post above was mostly tongue in cheek. It is a game we can certainly win, even without Coutinho/Lallana if they are both out, but it is still a tough game and while we are rightfully favourites it is no gimme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

"KLOPP launches sensational £100 million move for Charlie Austin and Steven Davis after Saints march on."

I can see it now.

Fraser Foster and ...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

We still have plenty to win tomorrow, your not going to win the league if you can't win without 1 or 2 key players, Coutinho is a massive loss but we still have major firepower. Tomorrow is the kind of game we need to win if we are going to be top of the league end of the season, Besides we're going to have to cope with Mane during the African cup of nations so no harm rotating the team a bit you need a strong squad to win the league not just a great first 11. I'm positive about tomorrow i'll go 2-1 Liverpool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Don't mind me, just bedding in *fluffs pillow

D'Agger wrote: »
    Don't mind me, just bedding in *fluffs pillow

Hey that's not your job!

JS103767052.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,212 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Not massively confident now that cout and lal are out,then again I'm always negative,it's what the last 20 odd years has done to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

Mane, Firmino, Sturridge, origi, Wjinaldum, Milner

We have more than enough to cope with a couple of players missing in the short term (even if they are key players to how we play)

Karius
    Clyne---Lovren---Matip---Moreno
    Hendo---Can
    Firmino
    Mane
    Sturridge----Milner

Above is how I would go at this but I'm sure it will look more like below

Karius
    Clyne---Lovren---Matip---Milner
    Hendo----Can
    Wjinaldum
    Mane
    Origi
    Firmino

I am confident of getting as win

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,289 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Not confirmed yet and we have a very good squad now. We have to win without top players sometimes.

Of course so it will be interesting to see what exactly this team can do with injuries

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭mosstin

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Not massively confident now that cout and lal are out,then again I'm always negative,it's what the last 20 odd years has done to me

Wait - this has been confirmed??

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement