Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2016/2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Nonsense. He is one of the most skilfull players I have seen. He has an unbelievable touch and fantastic vision. He is clever too, trying shots and passes that wouldnt even cross the mind of 90% off other players.

Pace was never his game.

I genuinely feel sorry for Sturridge, he gets some ammount of sh1te. Yes, he is injury prone, but he doesnt want to be. He wants to be loved - obviously - the face on him this season. He is genuinely hurt/ miserable at the lack of love (despite his privilege etc.).

Rack 'em, pack 'em, stack 'em. Sturridge is a very highly paid (19th in the premiership) athlete. If he's not performing send him on his way. I care not for his emotions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭mosstin

Karius has played 9 games for Liverpool 9 games get rid of him now I say he is rubbish and will never improve 9 games is plenty of time to judge any player get rid of him now. He has cost us the title already get rid of him now before he plays game number 10.

After 9 games, it's plenty of time to give an opinion on how a new player is shaping up. No-one's writing him off any more than they're right to suggest that Matip is the next Hansen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I'm happy to see where we progress with Karius, because obviously at his age and circumstance, there's huge potential for him to improve.

Mignolet doesn't have that potential, really. What we've seen, is what we get. And that's not the level that a goalkeeper needs to be for Liverpool, unfortunately.

That said, I think right now he's definitely the better keeper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

mosstin wrote: »
    After 9 games, it's plenty of time to give an opinion on how a new player is shaping up. No-one's writing him off any more than they're right to suggest that Matip is the next Hansen.

9 games 7 wins 2 draws and 1 lose in a new league where goalkeepers actually get put under pressure is not bad going.

Yes he has made a few clangers most them came in the Bournemouth game where not one player especially the captain had a cool head to be able to slow the game down or put in the cynical tackle something Matip had been doing when Bournemouth started getting momentum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

9 games 7 wins 2 draws and 1 lose in a new league where goalkeepers actually get put under pressure is not bad going.

Yes he has made a few clangers most them came in the Bournemouth where not one player especially the captain had a cool head to be able to slow the game down or put in the cynical tackle something Matip had been doing.

He hasn't actually done anything that points to him being good yet, though. He's very much an unknown. He has faced very few shots, and those he has faced, the majority bounce off his torso like a ball off a washing machine, with the rest going in.

We haven't seen him command his area.
    We haven't seen him organising the defence is any special way.
    We haven't seen him solid under pressure.
    We haven't seen him demonstrate any top level shot stopping ability.
    We haven't seen him display any real comfortability or talent with the ball at his feet.

When he has been asked questions of, he's looked largely unimpressive to down right bad.

I think people are right to raise an eyebrow and ask questions of him, to be honest. But like I said above, time is on his side. Young goalkeeper, new league. Time will tell.

Yes he has made a few clangers most them came in the Bournemouth game where not one player especially the captain had a cool head to be able to slow the game down or put in the cynical tackle something Matip had been doing when Bournemouth started getting momentum.

We've won 7 out of those 9 games because teams can't live with our attacking options. In the draw, Southampton didn't have one shot on target.
    He's made clangers against Bournemouth, Swansea and (to some extent) Palace.
    He may well turn out to be a decent keeper for us but his initial 9 appearances don't fill me with confidence. I hope I'm utterly wrong.
    He's also faced the least number of shots per match yet we've conceded 10 goals in the 8 PL matches he's been in goals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Those goalkicks tho...... :pac:

Knex. wrote: »
    I think people are right to raise an eyebrow and ask questions of him, to be honest. But like I said above, time is on his side. Young goalkeeper, new league. Time will tell.

Of course ask question but we live a world now where if you have a bad half of football you are the worst player in the world and if you have a good have of football your the next Messi and all that can happen in the same game.

We will know at more about the player and the team and the manager in general at the end of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Colemania wrote: »
    Impressed mostly with Taylor and the excellently named Ronaldo Vieria for Leeds when they played us.

His twin brother, Romario Vieira, also plays for Leeds

That is not a joke by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Of course ask question but we live a world now where if you have a bad half of football you are the worst player in the world and if you have a good have of football your the next Messi and all that can happen in the same game.

We will know at more about the player and the team and the manager in general at the end of the season.

So we can or we can't judge Karius after 9 games? Make up your mind, nobody is judging him after the Bournemouth game, people have been on his case from the very start because he's looked poor, simple as that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

Karius averaged 1.4 saves a game over those nine games and conceded 10 goals.

Southampton didn't get a shot on target.
    Hulls only shot on target was a goal.
    Swansea scored despite only having 3 shots on target.
    United had 1 shot on target.
    West Brom scored from their only shot on target.
    Sunderland had 1 shot on target.

Some games he didn't even need to make a save. I'm not suggesting he's at fault for all of them but theres a pattern. And when we need him he's falling over defenders failing to gather crosses and spilling the football to the nearest attacker.

Yea its only 9 games but he's a worry. Even the basics aren't right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭garra

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Rack 'em, pack 'em, stack 'em. Sturridge is a very highly paid (19th in the premiership) athlete. If he's not performing send him on his way. I care not for his emotions.

I remember you had a VERY different view when Rodgers sacked his coaching team. Can't remember ever hearing anyone as absolutely disgusted with the way in which they were "thrown under a bus" etc... And now with players (the real talent) we can pack em stack em etc.. Consistency not your strong point!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

We have two bad keepers. You won't hear me argue for one over the other. Seems pointless.

Grayditch wrote: »
    We have two bad keepers. You won't hear me argue for one over the other. Seems pointless.

I dont think anyone is? Are they?

NukaCola wrote: »
    I dont think anyone is? Are they?

Fight me.

Grayditch wrote: »
    Fight me.

:pac: Thems fighting words!!

I will say anyone who followed BVB will tell you one of Klopp's weaknesses or blind spots was towards his goalkeeping position.

If you are blitzing teams 90% you don't worry about the keeper position that much it's the other 10% well that's why people have kittens over goalkeepers.

We could always put Manninger he can't be any worse than the other two :pac:

He'd still be diving for that 4th goal.... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Karius has played 9 games for Liverpool 9 games get rid of him now I say he is rubbish and will never improve 9 games is plenty of time to judge any player get rid of him now. He has cost us the title already get rid of him now before he plays game number 10.
    I will say anyone who followed BVB will tell you one of Klopp's weaknesses or blind spots was towards his goalkeeping position.

If you are blitzing teams 90% you don't worry about the keeper position that much it's the other 10% well that's why people have kittens over goalkeepers.

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

He gets some ****e alright, but people who defend him religiously say equally ridiculous stuff like above. He wants to be loved? He is hurt and miserable? How could you possibly know that? From a few shots of him sitting on the bench? I dont get that at all. I doubt the club dont appreciate him, being our highest paid player.

I just see a good football who wants to play more than he does. Simple as that.

Sturridge will divide opinions for differing reasons but I see a guy who cant play his way into the team when everyones fit and when he has an opportunity to start due to injuries he himself gets injured.

I do sympathise I rate him highly but he's just not important to us. Cant be relied on, not as effective as a sub, not effective as a forward in Klopps system as others.

He'll do well somewhere else.

He's already done very well here.
    Does he deserve no respect or kudos?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Stop. He's old enough to be Milner's Dad which could make him Rashford's grandfather

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

8-10 wrote: »
    His twin brother, Romario Vieira, also plays for Leeds

That is not a joke by the way!

I don't care how good or bad they are, I want to sign them both.

He's already done very well here.
    Does he deserve no respect or kudos?

Absolutely.

I said it before I would love for Klopp to fit him in because he's a top finisher. But, he doesn't need to. How we play works and Sturridge cant fit in as a starter.

A lot of people like him. He just isn't a key member any more.
    A lot of people dont like him, probably down to his salary and injuries. Unfair but it is frustrating you must admit.

Absolutely.

I said it before I would love for Klopp to fit him in because he's a top finisher. But, he doesn't need to. How we play works and Sturridge cant fit in as a starter.

A lot of people like him. He just isn't a key member any more.
    A lot of people dont like him, probably down to his salary and injuries. Unfair but it is frustrating you must admit.

I love Sturridge but it's hard to see him playing for us much longer than the end of the season. Probably a natural end for him and the club. I'll remember him fondly when he took to the pitch for us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Nonsense. He is one of the most skilfull players I have seen. He has an unbelievable touch and fantastic vision. He is clever too, trying shots and passes that wouldnt even cross the mind of 90% off other players.

Pace was never his game.

I genuinely feel sorry for Sturridge, he gets some ammount of sh1te. Yes, he is injury prone, but he doesnt want to be. He wants to be loved - obviously - the face on him this season. He is genuinely hurt/ miserable at the lack of love (despite his privilege etc.).

Does he strike you as someone who will push to start every game regardless of feeling pain? Never did me, I'm a fan of what he could do, what he used to do but I'm not a fan of what he now is. An expensive sub and not necessarily the most effective one on the bench either.

Not often I agree with LL but this is the right attitude. The Club do not owe him anything, if anything he owes the club for putting up with his sick note recycling.

Not often I agree with LL but this is the right attitude. The Club do not owe him anything, if anything he owes the club for putting up with his sick note recycling.

Talk about him owing the club is bollocks, he got injured playing or training for the club or while on EnglAnd duty.

Sick note recycling is also bull, the club have a medical team, feigning injury wouldn't be possible IMO.

Regarding Karius, he would want to improve significantly.

The blitzing teams 90% of the time won't be seen in the Cl I expect. Decent chance it won't continue in the PL too unfortunately

Don't be so literal as you read my (or indeed anyone else's) posts! I'm referring to him being a crock.

Don't be so literal as you read my (or indeed anyone else's) posts! I'm referring to him being a crock.

Am I to take that literally?
    Less of the orders too old boy, I don't like your passive aggression
    Is ings a crock BTW?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

I do wonder if Sturridge was a drugged up weightlifter would your attitude be different. He isn't a proper hardman like yourself.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Julian Draxler suspended from Wolfsburg squad, may not play for them again.

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/807255584043048960

I wonder if Klopp would be interested:)

MD1990 wrote: »
    I do wonder if Sturridge was a drugged up weightlifter would your attitude be different. He isn't a proper hardman like yourself.:pac:
    Like this match?

Warning. Not suitable for the squeamish!

https://streamable.com/f9og

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭Damien360

Like this match?

Warning. Not suitable for the squeamish!

https://streamable.com/f9og

Wow. Really hard dirty tackles, a couple of yellows and everyone gets up for more. Current crop of players would be rolling around for a week after some of those tackles.

Easy to forget that '90's were hard men of football but soft compared to the era's before that.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/807268609865252864
    Joel Matip - #LFC's @StanChart Player of the Month for November! 👏

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

mosstin wrote: »
    I love Sturridge but it's hard to see him playing for us much longer than the end of the season. Probably a natural end for him and the club. I'll remember him fondly when he took to the pitch for us.

This is where I'm at too. He'll be sold at end of season without a doubt imo.

But he's been one of the most gifted strikers we've had in recent times, it's just unfortunate for him that he doesn't really suit Klopp's style.
    C'est la vie.

The injuries thing gets done to death but it won't be his injury record that gets him sold.
    If he was fit as a fiddle every week he'd still not be Klopp's ideal type of forward.
    So when people bring up his injuries they should be fair and keep that in mind.
    There were so many times when he WAS fit and still benched.

So there's 2 sides to everything and Sturridge probably would be the ideal striker for the vast majority of managers. He probably feels a wee bit hard done by too.
    Sure if Robbie Fowler was in his pomp now I don't think he'd suit Klopp either.
    That doesn't mean he wasn't a lethal striker, just a case of certain players not suiting certain managers/styles.

Neither Klopp nor Sturridge are to blame really.
    But when he goes in the Summer it will be best all round really because he's too good to be on our bench regularly and I doubt Klopp will miss being constantly asked about him.
    FFS, I'd say many a fella on many a forum will miss posting/reading about him.

Fitness permitting he will go on to do really well somewhere else and I'll wish him well. And hopefully in turn we will find a replacement more suited to our style of play.
    If we get someone who's more suited to Klopp and has the same talent as Daniel then it will be one hell of a player coz there's no doubting the fella's talent.
    If he wasn't so talented people wouldn't keep talking about him.

Jaysus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,036 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

With all the Karius talk, I went back and looked at highlights from the past 2 years to see what our scouts would have seen...quite a bit to learn there really, most of it backing up what we've seen this year.

Pros:
    -Very good positional sense. Comes out bravely with good timing, and also a good understanding of where the goal is, so as not to allow an easily slipping past finish.
    -Great for getting his body behind shots. Any shots that aren't to the extremes are met with his whole frame, very good anticipation for where the ball will end up.
    -Agile enough to reposition quickly for the most part.
    -Seems to save quite a few penalties.

Cons:
    -And this is a big one - Spills soooo much. While he gets his body behind shots, so many of his saves are more like parries, with the ball bouncing off his frame and often back into dangerous areas. We've seen it in his LFC appearances already of course, but even in his highlights, very few well struck shots end up safely in his hands, with some tipped wide, but close to half left bobbling around the area.
    -Saves from crosses conspicuous by their absence.
    -Not as many of those athletic 'touched round the corner' dives as you'd expect from a video spanning 2 years. That's the type of stuff you expect from the leaner, more athletic "De Gea" build of keeper, but he doesn't seem to bring that as much as others, while also lacking the physicality to boss the box. Would really want him to develop in one or the other direction, as now he seems like he's in a physical no-mans-land.

All in all, it seems like the errors/behaviour we've seen aren't really outliers. I have to figure that pool were aware of them up front, as there was plenty of evidence of them before he joined, so they must reckon over the course of his first season that they can make him more commanding and improve the aftermath of his initial saves - whether its parrying the ball away/wide more often, or just catching it.

This is the video I watched anyway;

Damien360 wrote: »
    Wow. Really hard dirty tackles, a couple of yellows and everyone gets up for more. Current crop of players would be rolling around for a week after some of those tackles.

Easy to forget that '90's were hard men of football but soft compared to the era's before that.

I'm partial to a good tackle myself but a lot of those tackles qualify as GBH. The ball was incidental to the tackle.

I miss playing.

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    With all the Karius talk, I went back and looked at highlights from the past 2 years to see what our scouts would have seen...quite a bit to learn there really, most of it backing up what we've seen this year.

Is there a video showing what's left ? As in the non "best saves" :pac:

I fear the well regarded in Germany stuff has an awful whiff of Lazar Marković / LFC transfer committee off it ............... it shouldn't take too much to improve on Mig though so there's a decent chance karius might do so.

The analagies to De Gea are IMO akin to saying Moreno might end up as good as Bale :pac:

An award he secured on December 4th! :pac:

• Advertisement

Augeo wrote: »
    Is there a video showing what's left ? As in the non "best saves" :pac:

I fear the well regarded in Germany stuff has an awful whiff of Lazar Marković / LFC transfer committee off it ............... it shouldn't take too much to improve on Mig though so there's a decent chance karius might do so.

The analagies to De Gea are IMO akin to saying Moreno might end up as good as Bale :pac:

True... he's so young for a keeper still though. It's rare enough for a keeper to be anywhere near their potential by 23.

In an ideal world, we'd have an older, more experienced first choice keeper, a backup like Mig, and Karius out on loan developing for the long term. Like Chelsea did with Courtois.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

garra wrote: »
    I remember you had a VERY different view when Rodgers sacked his coaching team. Can't remember ever hearing anyone as absolutely disgusted with the way in which they were "thrown under a bus" etc... And now with players (the real talent) we can pack em stack em etc.. Consistency not your strong point!!

What - at the end of 2015 when I felt Rodgers was a beaten docket and thought coaches being sacked in his stead was a shifting of the blame from where it squarely stood? How is that in anyway comparable to this situation? :confused:

I've been extremely consistent in over the past couple of years on the topic of emotional attachment to players - I've posted about how I can't understand people's involvement in youth players; or some of the very passionate defenses of Moreno or previously Lallana, etc. And in Sturridge's case, Klopp's system exposes him as a lazy luxury item who has declined as an athlete. I don't doubt that he will go somewhere like West Ham or whatever and score 15 a season, but we're not losing Luis Suarez here.

I'm more a rower than a weightlifter tbh, but either way this post gets 100 stupid points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

This is where I'm at too. He'll be sold at end of season without a doubt imo.

But he's been one of the most gifted strikers we've had in recent times, it's just unfortunate for him that he doesn't really suit Klopp's style.
    C'est la vie.

The injuries thing gets done to death but it won't be his injury record that gets him sold.
    If he was fit as a fiddle every week he'd still not be Klopp's ideal type of forward.
    So when people bring up his injuries they should be fair and keep that in mind.
    There were so many times when he WAS fit and still benched.

So there's 2 sides to everything and Sturridge probably would be the ideal striker for the vast majority of managers. He probably feels a wee bit hard done by too.
    Sure if Robbie Fowler was in his pomp now I don't think he'd suit Klopp either.

Robbie Fowler in his pomp would be ridiculously good in the current system, better than Firmino in my opinion.

People underestimate how good he was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

garra wrote: »
    I remember you had a VERY different view when Rodgers sacked his coaching team.  Can't remember ever hearing anyone as absolutely disgusted with the way in which they were "thrown under a bus" etc... And now with players (the real talent) we can pack em stack em etc.. Consistency not your strong point!!

What - at the end of 2015 when I felt Rodgers was a beaten docket and thought coaches being sacked in his stead was a shifting of the blame from where it squarely stood? How is that in anyway comparable to this situation? :confused:

I've been extremely consistent in over the past couple of years on the topic of emotional attachment to players - I've posted about how I can't understand people's involvement in youth players; or some of the very passionate defenses of Moreno or previously Lallana, etc. And in Sturridge's case, Klopp's system exposes him as a lazy luxury item who has declined as an athlete. I don't doubt that he will go somewhere like West Ham or whatever and score 15 a season, but we're not losing Luis Suarez here. 
    Does anyone else think that at the time those coaches were sacked, Rodgers was given another three or so months because Klopp wanted a break from football after Dortmund, then when that time was up Rodgers was sacked and replaced.
    It's always the way I saw it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Pros:
    -Very good positional sense. Comes out bravely with good timing, and also a good understanding of where the goal is, so as not to allow an easily slipping past finish.
    -Great for getting his body behind shots. Any shots that aren't to the extremes are met with his whole frame, very good anticipation for where the ball will end up.
    -Agile enough to reposition quickly for the most part.
    -Seems to save quite a few penalties.

Cons:
    -And this is a big one - Spills soooo much. While he gets his body behind shots, so many of his saves are more like parries, with the ball bouncing off his frame and often back into dangerous areas. We've seen it in his LFC appearances already of course, but even in his highlights, very few well struck shots end up safely in his hands, with some tipped wide, but close to half left bobbling around the area.
    -Saves from crosses conspicuous by their absence.
    -Not as many of those athletic 'touched round the corner' dives as you'd expect from a video spanning 2 years. That's the type of stuff you expect from the leaner, more athletic "De Gea" build of keeper, but he doesn't seem to bring that as much as others, while also lacking the physicality to boss the box. Would really want him to develop in one or the other direction, as now he seems like he's in a physical no-mans-land.

All in all, it seems like the errors/behaviour we've seen aren't really outliers. I have to figure that pool were aware of them up front, as there was plenty of evidence of them before he joined, so they must reckon over the course of his first season that they can make him more commanding and improve the aftermath of his initial saves - whether its parrying the ball away/wide more often, or just catching it.

Hey it's not about stopping the shot it's about stopping the man. (Perhaps letting the opposition take 25yarders will give Karius an edge......
    We're pants when it comes to game management and tackling full stop.
    There is no bite/nouse to our play.
    Taking a yellow for a blatant pull back is fair enough but not taking one
    for a full blooded challenge when the game is still is still in mixer mode is worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

8-10 wrote: »
    Robbie Fowler in his pomp would be ridiculously good in the current system, better than Firmino in my opinion.

People underestimate how good he was

What? The entire point was about a phenomenal player not fitting a particular system. The entire reason I picked Fowler as an example was because of how good he was, so nobody is under-estimating him.

There are some forwards who don't fit certain systems, that was the point.

If you think Fowler was the type of striker who was full of pace, constantly moving out to the wings and making runs away from goal and chasing back often putting in tackles in his own penalty area then you have a different memory of him than me.
    He was the greatest finisher the club ever had which is why I chose him for the comparison.
    But you need ultra-mobile runners who create loads of space for others, with more of a midfielder's defensive instinct than a forward's, to do the role that works for Klopp, which is why Firmino is 100% perfect for it.
    And why Sturridge isn't, and even God himself wouldn't be.

eyerer wrote: »
    Does anyone else think that at the time those coaches were sacked, Rodgers was given another three or so months because Klopp wanted a break from football after Dortmund, then when that time was up Rodgers was sacked and replaced.
    It's always the way I saw it.

Yeah i kind of reckon the same. We kept Rodgers for that bit longer as a viable alternative wasn't there at the ready.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭Damien360

Yeah i kind of reckon the same. We kept Rodgers for that bit longer as a viable alternative wasn't there at the ready.

Discussion on Rodgers.................must resist.......

mods must despair when his name pops up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

The club would hardly have spent 35 Million on Benteke though?

They've made some strange decisions down the years but I don't know!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Please, let's not do this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement