Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Ham - Home - 19/11/2016

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

We seem to produce a ridiculous amount of late winners against West Ham. Off the top of my head, Gardner, Stalteri, Bale, Dier, today. Long may it continue!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

I love beating that lot😂😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 8,054 ✭✭✭joeguevara

All we have to do is remain positive....three points off the top and unbeaten...I see us going on a good winning streak now! COYS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

A win today was vital after United, Arsenal and Liverpool dropped points.

The bit of width was vital to our recovery. Plus Kane is arguably the best no. 9 in the PL - he can't be wasted playing no. 10.

Still quite disappointed we didn't play the 3-5-2. The extra centre back allows the full backs to get forward and provide the width. The diamond formation was just far too narrow.

I think he's looking for a position for Eriksen. I think he wants him playing behind the 2 strikers, and on two occasions now it hasn't worked. Its where he wants to play; but I don't know where I'd put him on my team.

Advertisement