Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good Christmas Concerts for Kids?

Options
  • 18-11-2016 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭

We brought the kids to The Snowman and The Gruffalo in the NCH in Dublin before and they loved it but there doesn't appear to be anything like it this year (although their website isn't great).
    EDIT: Just did another search and see StickMan and Room on the Broom is on... but it's sold out :(. There's loads of Snowman available too.

So I wanted to get tickets early for any good stuff going on. I've never been to the panto's in the Gaiety... are they any good (I can't bare the sexual Innuendo at kids things but I'd risk it for a biscuit if it's not too much).

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The SNowman in NCH is pretty much booked up too.
    I bring mine to local pantomimes and usually the one in the university concert hall in Limerick.
    I used to bring my younger cousin to the Gaiety one every year, it is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

Advertisement