Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intrum Ireland

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

I am a few years down the line from where you are now. Slight difference in that I am point blank refusing to pay my "debt" to vodafone.

At this point now, I have registered every letter (I do not deal with VF or the collection agencies over the phone) I send to these agencies. VF have sent this debt onto 6 now. So at present 3 are still actively chasing me for a €233.13 debt since 2012.

Have you a letter and a reference number from Intrum? If you are going to pay them, then ring them up and clear it. I understand your point about not wanting to do this over the phone to a private number so take the matter into your own hands and contact them yourself.

Advertisement