Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comptia a+

Options
  • 18-11-2016 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I'm looking at upskilling with a few courses and am quite interested in the Comptia a+ then maybe network + and then Cisco.
    Basically had anyone any idea where is the cheapest online or part time.
    At the moment everywhere seems to be around the 600-800 mark whereas I though you could do a+ for circa 200

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Kai123

If you have the mental fortitude for it, you can buy a good Comptia a+ book for around €60 and use forums and youtube to fill in the gaps that the book might not be able to fill for you.

The exams themselves are expensive (around €200, maybe more), but the last one I did was Security+ which might of been more expensive than Comptia a+. Its worth checking if the actual courses include the price of the exams as well.

Advertisement