Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a spot in 2017 Maratona Dles Dolomites....

Options
  • 18-11-2016 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭

email arrived this morning with confirmation.
    Some good news after losing my job yesterday. Really looking forward to it, everything about it blew me away in 2015.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭setanta159

Got one too, my mate didn't but hopefully will in the later draw after people drop out. You doing it alone or with a group?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

setanta159 wrote: »
    Got one too, my mate didn't but hopefully will in the later draw after people drop out. You doing it alone or with a group?

5 of us going over. 4 of us shold be doing the full circuit, the other guy Im guessing will do one of the shorter routes.
    Check in with me closer to the time and we can meet up over there if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Arthurdaly

Congrats...for the second year running I drew a blank in the draw:). Now considering the Gran Fondo Stelvio.

Advertisement