Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banjo or Fiddle?

• 18-11-2016 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'd love to learn to play either the banjo or the fiddle but I'm not sure what would be easier for myself, any ideas? (Also left handed using my right would be out of the question due to terrible co-ordination)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭eoinzy2000

I'd love to learn to play either the banjo or the fiddle but I'm not sure what would be easier for myself, any ideas? (Also left handed using my right would be out of the question due to terrible co-ordination)
    Both are hard and equal in learning requirements. Its an arbitrary preference. If, however, you have experience with guitar/mandolin or any fingerboard & string picking instrument, then banjo would prob be better

Advertisement