If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BenQ 3000 stock Belfast

Options
  • 18-11-2016 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, I was in touch with John at the start of the week about the BENQ W3000.  He told me you were getting some in today and I could pop in and have a look.  I haven't heard back from an email I sent last night to confirm delivery. Did they come in?  I also wanted to clarify that they came with one pair of glasses, as stated on your .com website and on the BenQ website specifications. Many thanks.         

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi, I was in touch with John at the start of the week about the BENQ W3000.  He told me you were getting some in today and I could pop in and have a look.  I haven't heard back from an email I sent last night to confirm delivery. Did they come in?  I also wanted to clarify that they came with one pair of glasses, as stated on your .com website and on the BenQ website specifications. Many thanks.         
    Hi Filmsoundbuff.

The W3000 arrived in yesterday morning.

John had asked me to give you a shout yesterday but when I give you a call got no answer. It was so busy I didn't get to try again, apologies.

I have just checked inside the box of the W3000 that arrived in and it does include 1 pair of glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 filmsoundbuff

Hi Filmsoundbuff.

John had asked me to give you a shout yesterday but when I give you a call got no answer. It was so busy I didn't get to try again, apologies.

I have just checked inside the box of the W3000 that arrived in and it does include 1 pair of glasses.
    I usually don't pickup unlisted or unidentified numbers so that's my fault.  Would we be ok for a demo when you open tomorrow, quite like to get in and out before the city wakes up.  Cheers.  :) 

Hi Filmsoundbuff.

I usually don't pickup unlisted or unidentified numbers so that's my fault.  Would we be ok for a demo when you open tomorrow, quite like to get in and out before the city wakes up.  Cheers.  :) 
    Hey Filmsoundbuff.

Tomorrow would be no problem at all.

Our opening hours are 1pm to 5pm and I can let David my assistant manger know you would be calling for the Demo.

Hi Filmsoundbuff.

Hey Filmsoundbuff.

Our opening hours are 1pm to 5pm and I can let David my assistant manger know you would be calling for the Demo.
    Hi Kenny

I came up from Dungannon yesterday as arranged for the projector demo.   It didn't work out too well as couldn't even get a picture into it.

I was supposed to contact George today but I didn't get a chance.  If you could let me know it's been sorted out that would be great.

Many thanks
    Rory.   

Hi Filmsoundbuff.

Hey Filmsoundbuff.

Hi Kenny

I came up from Dungannon yesterday as arranged for the projector demo.   It didn't work out too well as couldn't even get a picture into it.

I was supposed to contact George today but I didn't get a chance.  If you could let me know it's been sorted out that would be great.

Many thanks
    Rory.   
    Hi Filmsoundbuff.

I really do apologies for the hassle.

I seems the guys were trying to use a 4k player and it was not compatible with the cable that is bedded in our wall.

I have now corrected this this morning and it runs with no issue for Bluray movies.

Again apologies for the hassle

• Advertisement

Hi Filmsoundbuff.

Hey Filmsoundbuff.

Hi Kenny

Many thanks
    Rory.   
    Hi Filmsoundbuff.

I seems the guys were trying to use a 4k player and it was not compatible with the cable that is bedded in our wall.

I have now corrected this this morning and it runs with no issue for Bluray movies.

Thanks Kenny.

Just to clarify a couple of things before I get down to you. 

Can we have the sound running through appropriate speakers rather than the silly ones in the projector.

Can we have the glasses charged and tested for both a 3D demo, and a 2D film source to see it's ability to simulate 3. I know from John it has stab at the conversion and it's not great, but it would be helpful to see all the same. 

Finally could you give me a price for another set of glasses.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Filmsoundbuff.

Hey Filmsoundbuff.

Hi Kenny

Many thanks
    Rory.   
    Hi Filmsoundbuff.

Thanks Kenny.

Can we have the sound running through appropriate speakers rather than the silly ones in the projector.

Can we have the glasses charged and tested for both a 3D demo, and a 2D film source to see it's ability to simulate 3. I know from John it has stab at the conversion and it's not great, but it would be helpful to see all the same. 

Hi Filmsoundbuff,

We are currently rewiring the projector set up in the dem room to make sure the demo goes ahead as planned. We are a little bit behind as the store has been very busy but as soon as we are ready I'll give you a shout and let you know that we are ready to demo. We should be ready either today or tomorrow.

Many thanks

David

Hi Filmsoundbuff.

Hey Filmsoundbuff.

Hi Kenny

Many thanks
    Rory.   
    Hi Filmsoundbuff.

Thanks Kenny.

Hi Filmsoundbuff,

We are currently rewiring the projector set up in the dem room to make sure the demo goes ahead as planned. We are a little bit behind as the store has been very busy but as soon as we are ready I'll give you a shout and let you know that we are ready to demo. We should be ready either today or tomorrow.

Many thanks

David
    Still no luck yet David?

Hi Filmsoundbuff.

Hey Filmsoundbuff.

Hi Kenny

Many thanks
    Rory.   
    Hi Filmsoundbuff.

Thanks Kenny.

Hi Filmsoundbuff,

Many thanks

David
    Still no luck yet David?
    Hi Filmsoundbuff.

Apologies for the delay.

Due to Black Friday stock we have had to close our Demo room as its currently used as storage for large TV.

As soon as things die down and we get back to normal operating we will get things setup and drop you a post.

At this juncture I'm not sure how to proceed. Black Friday runs on for days, then cyber Monday picks up from there. I thought a quick ten minute look last Sunday would make-up the 1% of my already 99% buy decision. After I had it in situ I was looking to upgrade from my existing 9.2 system to Atmos. Further still upgrading to a 4K projector when content grows some...

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

At this juncture I'm not sure how to proceed. Black Friday runs on for days, then cyber Monday picks up from there.  I thought a quick ten minute look last Sunday would make-up the 1% of my already 99% buy decision.  After I had it in situ I was looking to upgrade from my existing 9.2 system to Atmos. Further still upgrading to a 4K projector when content grows some...
    Film,

apologies - our demo room is open about 360 days of the year - as you know from your visit we are tight for space in-store and we have had some huge deliveries over the last few days - to keep our stores safe for our Colleagues we cannot block the aisles or exits hence we have had to overflow into the demo room - this literally is the first time this year this has happened.

If you would like to purchase the W3000 we brought in specifically for your demo - try it in the comfort of your own home and if you don't like it return it to us that's fine - alternatively we can of course give you a call, we expect to have to have the demo room open on Monday again - many thanks

John Mc

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

[font=arial, sans-serif]John[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Thanks for your personal response.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Please be assured I'm not being lippy, that's not in my nature.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I just wanted to take the thing off your hands for the very reason you say, it was got in for me.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]If I could swing by and pick it up first thing tomorrow that would be great.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Cheers.[/font]

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

[font=arial, sans-serif]John[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Thanks for your personal response.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Please be assured I'm not being lippy, that's not in my nature.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I just wanted to take the thing off your hands for the very reason you say, it was got in for me.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]If I could swing by and pick it up first thing tomorrow that would be great.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Cheers.[/font]
    No problem - I'll let the guys know to have it ready for you - we are open 13:00 - 17:00 tomorrow.

The guys were working in the dem room tonight so it may be empty but a mess!

as above if you dont like it we will do you a full refund within 14 days no problem,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.