Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Pc Part Sites that have there prices in Euros for black Friday

Options
  • 18-11-2016 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Just wondering if anyone can recommend any sites that have there prices in euros. I already use Komplett, Mindfactory, and Dabs. Is there any other sites that would have better deals than these three. Im 17 and its my mams card that would be paying for these parts and she really doesnt want to pay in pound, (i dont know why).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Explain that it will show as € on her bank statements, and would save you quite a good bit of money due to the weak Sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Metric Tensor

amazon.de

You won't get free delivery but other than that the prices are quite similar to the UK counterpart.

You could of course click the "pay in Euro" option on amazon.co.uk but you will be screwed that way!

Advertisement