Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead | Season 7 | Episode 5 | Go Getters [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

I genuinely thought it was an OK episode. The tractor thing was stupid beyond belief but other than that it was OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,205 ✭✭✭crisco10

In an attempt to tighten things up, they left out a scene which would have explained this!

http://screencrush.com/walking-dead-go-getters-deleted-scenes-tom-payne/

Terrible editing then. As well as wondering what happened the guards etc. I spent the entire scene wondering who locked the door to Maggie and Sasha's place (they both exited via the roof) and why everyone was looking on from their balconies!

A symptom of the general inaccuracy that has been present in this season. Badly paced and edited imho.

PS: I already decided to binge on this, hence being behind the curve on this thread!

Advertisement