Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to buy bundle

Options
  • 19-11-2016 3:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi trying to ourchase a bundle but having no success. My address shows on your search for address field but when i try to complete orer the system has no joy checking connection. This is a new development and needs cabling to be pulled through I would say. Can someone help please? Royal oaks, enfield, co.meath is the address

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Skommando

bundles of kinling about 3 euro in most filling stations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi trying to ourchase a bundle but having no success. My address shows on your search for address field but when i try to complete orer the system has no joy checking connection. This is a new development and needs cabling to be pulled through I would say. Can someone help please? Royal oaks, enfield, co.meath is the address
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Myles Bewildered Nail,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Usually the contractor would need to get in touch with us & advise of the site layout. Do you know if they have been in touch?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Is this the exact address? Is there a house number?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭g3l8usd9inoptz

Hi Pamela,

I managed to order phone line in the end so that i could get fibre. Engineer came out and there are no services pulled through to the new development yet. A nunber of us have ordered internet etc from eir but have no idea how long it will take you guys to pull phone lines from the exchange to the new estate. Can you assist please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭g3l8usd9inoptz

And yes the builer has sent all details to Eir. He was assured that once more then 3 orders were submitted that eir would do the necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi Pamela,

I managed to order phone line in the end so that i could get fibre. Engineer came out and there are no services pulled through to the new development yet. A nunber of us have ordered internet etc from eir but have no idea how long it will take you guys to pull phone lines from the exchange to the new estate. Can you assist please?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Myles Bewildered Nail,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]can you PM me your name & account number & I'll follow up on this for you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement