If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tv and Sound Bar

Options
  • 19-11-2016 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am interested in Samsung UE55KS700 & HWK651 pack that is been advertised at £1218 - http://www.richersounds.com/package/tv/tv---all/pah013393 - Can you please PM your best price?

If I purchase now and it reduces further on Black Friday do you refund difference - I thought I saw some black Friday price guarantee on the website.

Also if I purchase and pay now - is it possible to hold of on delivery for another 2/3 weeks?

I have never ordered from you before so do I call to place the order?

And lastly can you confirm delivery price to Co Wicklow?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Cheapo wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I am interested in Samsung UE55KS700 & HWK651 pack that is been advertised at £1218 - http://www.richersounds.com/package/tv/tv---all/pah013393 - Can you please PM your best price?

If I purchase now and it reduces further on Black Friday do you refund difference - I thought I saw some black Friday price guarantee on the website.

Also if I purchase and pay now - is it possible to hold of on delivery for another 2/3 weeks?

I have never ordered from you before so do I call to place the order?

And lastly can you confirm delivery price to Co Wicklow?

Many thanks.
    Hi Cheapo.

Unfortunately the best deal on this pack would be the already listed website price of £1218.00
    We do offer a price beat but it must be a like for like deal and include shipping to yourself.

We are offering to honour any price drops on products purchase between now and Black Friday.
    I can try and hold the goods for that length of time but normally we can only hold for 3 - 5 days due to fast turn around.

Delivery would be just £6.99

You can give me call to the Belfast store to place the order or drop me your contact number in a PM and I can give you a buzz :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.