Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting copy of OMC shareholder list

Options
  • 19-11-2016 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Has anyone had problems getting a shareholder list for their management agent who runs their complex? Our agent wont give using data protection as excuse. I have downloaded our last B1 return in the meantime but it is at least four years out of date with my name absent. I have been an owner here since 2013. The reason I wantvit is to call an EGM but feel that that will be blocked too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

gm3742 wrote: »
    Has anyone had problems getting a shareholder list for their management agent who runs their complex? Our agent wont give using data protection as excuse. I have downloaded our last B1 return in the meantime but it is at least four years out of date with my name absent. I have been an owner here since 2013. The reason I wantvit is to call an EGM but feel that that will be blocked too.

try solocheck.ie to see if there is a new one. If it is still out of date, you might consider calling CRO and asking them about the next step. AFAIK if you fail to keep accounts and other company details up to date it is a criminal offence

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

The company is legally obliged to maintain a register of members, and members have the right to see that register. It's set out in this document from the ODCE (Office of the Director for Corporate Enforcement): http://www.odce.ie/Portals/0/Documents/Media%20and%20Publications/Publications/Other%20Guidance/Chap%2011.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭Lantus

In fact anyone can get the members list and if you don't get it you can report to odce. Formally write and request it ideally by registered post. If not forthcoming report to odce.

Advertisement