Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unlucky for some... Gameweek 13 Transfers....

• 19-11-2016 1:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭

Season gone to pot for me so looking for differentials already....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Wildcard activated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

I'm looking to get siggy with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

km79 wrote: »
    I'm looking to get siggy with it

Bit early? Gameweek 15 looks good to have him, I'm tempted to sell for Lallana.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Williams out for me I think, not sure who to bring in yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Think this week will be about bringing in Mane.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

CSF wrote: »

Slight deterrent is afcon,though many would be able to ship him out on wildcard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

sword1 wrote: »
    CSF wrote: »

Slight deterrent is afcon,though many would be able to ship him out on wildcard
    Still think he gets the nod over Coutinho. Already have Firmino.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

VVD out but for who?

Nobody racking up clean sheets at the moment apart from Chelsea and I already have Alonso

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

VVD out but for who?

Nobody racking up clean sheets at the moment apart from Chelsea and I already have Alonso

I'd keep VVD, goid fixtures on the horizon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭Cartman78

I think I'll continue with my ongoing defence downgrading....VVD gone this weekend, Vertonghen or Fuchs next to go

• Advertisement

Defo siggy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Possibly Lukaku to Anichebe to enable a switch to 3-5-2

Eyeing up the following front 7 for the festive fixtures:

Sanchez Hazard Firmino Coutinho Siggy
    Aguero Austin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Allen & Rashford to Anichebe & Siggy done for a -4. What could possibly go wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

KevIRL wrote: »
    Wildcard activated
    I may litteraly play a mini WC to switch to 3-5-2.
    Rashford, Arnie out. And maybe Fuchs & Foster too. And maybe Lukaku out too. Fuchs it. Fuchs them!

I'm tired of having to bear my team I'm unhappy with. So let's go full Mr P mode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,282 ✭✭✭COH

Deeney and Sterling out... but for who I haven't a notion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Shawcross to Cedric done.

Possibly the weekly - 4 on the table as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Aguero to Kane? Need funds to boost midfield

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I need Kane in my team. I Could try Lukaku to Kane but freeing up funds from selling Aguero is quite the draw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Icaras

Shaw gone Valencia in

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

It's not the worst shout if you think Aguero will be rested for some of the plum fixtures coming up in December. I could see Pep starting Iheanacho against Watford or Burnley at home. But I also don't think Pochettino will run Kane as ragged as he has the last two seasons

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭raiders11

I would be thinking, a lot will be getting rid of Lukaku after today. Could his price drop as soon as tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Am thinking of 352 and getting anichebe. That sort of stops me getting Kane though so will hold off on a transfer and think this one through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

raiders11 wrote: »
    I would be thinking, a lot will be getting rid of Lukaku after today. Could his price drop as soon as tonight?

Nah, he's still in positive territory because of transfers in this morning.
    Its Saturday night, transfers out will soon slow to a trickle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭skippy15

Want Kane , a big game player who I feel you can trust long term
    Can do benteke and Walcott to Kane and Snodgrass for a hit. I want rid of them both anyways long term
    Just pity has Chelsea next. But would need do it tonight....

Would give front 7 of
    Coutinho firmino hazard Snodgrass
    Aguero Luke's Kane mmm

Kane soon but probably not next weekend
    Sanchez may have to make way to fund it
    Still gonna get siggy with it I think
    He is stuck at 99.5% towards a drop
    SELL SELL SELL

Impending price changes have affected my transfer decisions on at least 5GW's this season. I can't remember it being like that last season.

I don't mind but a lot of those transfers I've had to do before a GW has even finished which is a huge gamble to be taking. Hopefully I see some benefit in my RV for second wildcard.

I now have to get Kane in and Benteke out a week earlier than planned. That .2 million is too much to let go.

Anybody think I'm being too precious about .2 million regardless of the players involved ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,616 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Thinking Benteke and Sanchez out and Kane and either Chadli or Siggy in

Chadli should be back from injury next week surely, and Swansea just look so poor, which is putting me off Siggy. Have 8.4 m for a midfielder so open to suggestions also.

Going to have to move tonight I think as Benteke is going down and Kane is going up so I want to avoid a 0.2 swing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,616 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Impending price changes have affected my transfer decisions on at least 5GW's this season. I can't remember it being like that last season.

I don't mind but a lot of those transfers I've had to do before a GW has even finished which is a huge gamble to be taking. Hopefully I see some benefit in my RV for second wildcard.

I now have to get Kane in and Benteke out a week earlier than planned. That .2 million is too much to let go.

Anybody think I'm being too precious about .2 million regardless of the players involved ?

I am in exactly the same situation - I do think a definite 0.2 is significant, if it was only a slight chance or a 0.1 it would be different, plus I have been dying to get rid of Benteke tbh so worth pulling the plaster off imho :D

I am in exactly the same situation - I do think a definite 0.2 is significant, if it was only a slight chance or a 0.1 it would be different, plus I have been dying to get rid of Benteke tbh so worth pulling the plaster off imho :D

I don't mind that obvious swap too much but it's the transfer I need to do to facilitate the move that is the worry.

I'm downgrading a midfielder and I would have liked a few days to make that particular decision.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

So, eh..... Yaya for 7.6, anyone? He'd be phenomenal value at that price if he plays regularly and to the best of his ability. (Obvs they're 2 huge unknowns, so while I won't pull the trigger this week, I'll certainly be monitoring the situation.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Cartman78 wrote:
    I think I'll continue with my ongoing defence downgrading....VVD gone this weekend, Vertonghen or Fuchs next to go

Same here. I too have Vertoghen, VVD and Williams.

Far too much money given the poor returns from them. Williams to go first and then Vertoghen I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

So, eh..... Yaya for 7.6, anyone? He'd be phenomenal value at that price if he plays regularly and to the best of his ability. (Obvs they're 2 huge unknowns, so while I won't pull the trigger this week, I'll certainly be monitoring the situation.)

Definitely straight on to the watchlist. I'll be bringing him in as soon as looks safe to do so! Am considering going without Aguero so it would be nice to have a Yaya sized safety net of I do.

Looking at City's fixtures for Christmas, I'm seriously considering ditching Kun :eek: Spurs and Chelsea have some great fixtures so working towards a Kane/Costa combination is very tempting.

Looking at City's fixtures for Christmas, I'm seriously considering ditching Kun :eek: Spurs and Chelsea have some great fixtures so working towards a Kane/Costa combination is very tempting.

So am I ! Ibra has nice fixtures too !
    It's scary but it may be justified . Himself or Sanchez has to go in 2 weeks time

It's scary but it may be justified . Himself or Sanchez has to go in 2 weeks time

Wouldn't be surprised to see Sanchez rested next weekend either, especially if he plays 90 again against PSG.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

That Kane price rise was annoying as it forced me into early transfers. I got in Kane, Snodgrass and Janmatt for Austin, Ozil and Williams. It gives me the 3 best strikers in Aguero, Costa and Kane so should be worth the 4 point hit.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    That Kane price rise was annoying as it forced me into early transfers. I got in Kane, Snodgrass and Janmatt for Austin, Ozil and Williams. It gives me the 3 best strikers in Aguero, Costa and Kane so should be worth the 4 point hit.

If costa gets a yellow today .......

Its easier to justify if you tell yourself it's just until gw20 and bring Kun back in then. That's my plan.

jimmii wrote: »
    Its easier to justify if you tell yourself it's just until gw20 and bring Kun back in then. That's my plan.

Wildcard ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

km79 wrote:
    If costa gets a yellow today .......

I know. I have Allen suspended too so I'd have to play Ben Mee who's playing Man City so Costa better behave. I wouldn't have transferred Costa out for one game anyway so didn't effect my decision.

• Advertisement

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I know. I have Allen suspended too so I'd have to play Ben Mee who's playing Man City so Costa better behave. I wouldn't have transferred Costa out for one game anyway so didn't effect my decision.

Hoping costa holds off on the yellow for 2 weeks or it makes Kane a simple transfer for those with him

Wildcard ?

Burnley at home.

Burnley at home.

I've looked through his fixtures up till then
    I don't think it's worth messing getting him out and back in
    Potential for some big scores for him before then
    Will probably just keep him

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Burnley at home.

I don't think he will play in that game. They play Liverpool away less than 48 hours beforehand.

I've looked through his fixtures up till then
    I don't think it's worth messing getting him out and back in
    Potential for some big scores for him before then
    Will probably just keep him

Could say that about whoever you replace him with as well. Guess it depends on how you are getting on its one of those moves that could make or break your season!

I don't think he will play in that game. They play Liverpool away less than 48 hours beforehand.

Hmmm interesting. Maybe his absence will be longer than planned!

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

It's a tough one with Kane. I didn't see the game but he didn't score his points until Janssen went off and Alli came on. With the Champions League it's very hard to know what will happen in this respect around easier games like Swansea at home. Are these games where Poch will mix it up with Janssen?

Also Swansea are not so plumb today as they were this time yesterday....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭raiders11

Gone a different route to what most are for doing, Lukaku and Bony out, Ibra and Diomande in.

Markx wrote: »
    It's a tough one with Kane. I didn't see the game but he didn't score his points until Janssen went off and Alli came on. With the Champions League it's very hard to know what will happen in this respect around easier games like Swansea at home. Are these games where Poch will mix it up with Janssen?

Also Swansea are not so plumb today as they were this time yesterday....

He had 2 shots apparently .........I'm holding off for a while anyway
    United/Ibra have a fantastic run too...........

Sooo...

GW14 Chelsea (H)
    GW15 Leicester (A)
    GW16 Watford (H)
    GW17 Arsenal (H)
    GW19 Hull (A)
    GW20 Liverpool (A)

Aguero's 6 after Burnley. Would probably only captain him for the Watford and Hull games. But will he actually play in those easier games considering the difficulty of the other 4 plus CL games thrown into the mix too? Getting Kane and Costa would give the following alternative captaincy options:

GW14 Kane (h) Swansea
    GW15 Costa (h) West Brom
    GW16 Kane (h) Hull
    GW17 Kane (h) Burnley
    GW18 Costa (h) Bournemouth
    GW19 Costa (h) Stoke

There's a danger of course that Kane could be rested for some of those easier fixtures too due to CL but Spurs have looked so toothless without him, I'd expect less rotation for him than Aguero.

• Advertisement
Advertisement