Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheeky bum pinch/slap

Options
  • 19-11-2016 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭

is it really that bad to pinch/slap a woman's bum on a night out. surely she can see that its only playful and a way to show her your interested, would love a little slap on my ass from a woman every now and then.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Gowan ourra dat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

id say you have slapped a few bums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

My face is like a slapped bum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

They love to be slapped on the front bum.

Try it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

They love to be slapped on the front bum.

Try it.

Crocodile Dundee President Elect Donald Trump approves of this message

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,938 ✭✭✭20Cent

Donald?

will try the front bum pinch down the local tonight. sure to get some action. mammy put the water bottle in the bed its going to get hot tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Thelomen Toblackai

You mean sexually assault a stranger ? It's something only knuckle draggers think is ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

will try the front bum pinch down the local tonight. sure to get some action. mammy put the water bottle in the bed its going to get hot tonight.

"Down the local"?

You mean on your mammy?

:eek:

no i mean out in balbriggan only thing they understand is hand signals as none of them speak a word of english

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

I've never spanked a woman who didn't ask for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

You mean sexually assault a stranger ? It's something only knuckle draggers think is ok.

Woman pinched my ass in a nightclub couple months back. Was I sexually assaulted?

Woman pinched my ass in a nightclub couple months back. Was I sexually assaulted?

The usual knuckle dragger response. Just because you don't care if a woman touches or gropes you doesn't mean it's ok to touch and grope women...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Don't wash your arse or use toilet paper for a week.

Watch the horror on her face when she realises her mistake next time she pinches your smelly hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

is it really that bad to pinch/slap a woman's bum on a night out. surely she can see that its only playful and a way to show her your interested, would love a little slap on my ass from a woman every now and then.

OK I know this is a wind up, but I'll take the bait.

Yes its a bad thing. Its wrong, pure and simple. Its pathetic, sad and a little creepy.

Now there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,310 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

How would you feel if it came from a man? And happened on a daily basis?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

The usual knuckle dragger response. Just because you don't care if a woman touches or gropes you doesn't mean it's ok to touch and grope women...

Cheers for the abuse....very mature of you.

Never said it was okay. Simply asked you a question. Sorry you do not seem to have the ability to answer it.

Cheers for the abuse....very mature of you.

Never said it was okay. Simply asked you a question. Sorry you do not seem to have the ability to answer it.

If you're genuinely confused about whether or not you've been sexually assaulted I'm not going to be able provide the support you need.

Maybe the mods can direct you to some support groups or something.

I'm sure you're not confused though. Just making the tired old point that it happened to you and you don't care therefore it's not a big deal if it happens to someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

At about 3 am standing on the steps of club M many years ago a friend in our group did just this.

We were all filing out the door drink hitting the air and the promise of a kebab in iskanders was waiting.

Lovely looking girl standing at the top and the friend slaps her on the ass.

Within a nano second of this meeting of a cheeky hand and curvacious bum he was sent flying.

Straight across the face she got him.He lost his balance and momentarily surfed over some of the others down the stairs.

His stood up and said what was that for I was only helping you to move along.

Everybody watching.

She goes "Only me fella does dat ye cheeky basturd"

The kebab was epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭NiallBoo

OK I know this is a wind up, but I'll take the bait.

Yes its a bad thing. Its wrong, pure and simple. Its pathetic, sad and a little creepy.

Now there :D
    I disagree...I think it's very creepy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Anyone for a finger up the bum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

What about when a woman grabs a guys ass??

Anyone for a finger up the bum?

That's a bit up-front!

No, wait..

Same thing.

Christ how I loath hen-parties.

NiallBoo wrote: »
    Same thing.

Christ how I loath hen-parties.

I was more interested in how the threads 'white knight' though of this.

What about it ?

What about it ?

Are those women knuckle draggers??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Are those women knuckle draggers??

I believe the preferred term is Tittie Shufflers

I was more interested in how the threads 'white knight' though of this.

Right white Knight because I think sexual assault is bad.

Liberal lefty too trying to dismantle the male identity or something too ? Because people are annoyed they can't get away with being pervs and groping women these days ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Used to happen to me when I was collecting glasses in a club 20 years ago. I just found it awkward because it was while I was working, and didn't really know how to react.
    Anyway, it's different when it's women on men. Men rape and sexually assault women and can overpower women, it doesn't really happen the other way around.
    So yeah just don't go around touching people ffs.

Advertisement