Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheeky bum pinch/slap

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Thelomen Toblackai

Are those women knuckle draggers??

What kind of answer are you expecting me to give you ? Those women are the same as their male counterparts who think it's ok to go groping strangers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

What kind of answer are you expecting me to give you ? Those women are the same as their male counterparts who think it's ok to go groping strangers.

Yes or No would suffice. Are women who grab or pinch men's asses knuckle-draggers??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭NiallBoo

Men rape and sexually assault women and can overpower women, it doesn't really happen the other way around.
    So yeah just don't go around touching people ffs.

Sure it does.

Not in anything like the same numbers, but I doubt that matters to the victims.

Yes or No would suffice. Are women who grab or pinch men's asses knuckle-draggers??

I've already said they are the same as men who do it. Knuckle dragger being more of a male term they are whatever the female equivalent would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

no i mean out in balbriggan

So, you want to know if it's really all that bad to slap a woman's bum in the Fingal area?

Well, here's your answer loud and clear.

Balbriggan District Court too :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭kavanada

It's obvious that drugged (apparently) perve was sentenced to 8 months more for the menacing/terrifying ordeal of following the girl like that than for the slap alone.

Context.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Edups

is it really that bad to pinch/slap a woman's bum on a night out. surely she can see that its only playful and a way to show her your interested, would love a little slap on my ass from a woman every now and then.

No you should finger her up the hoop to show how interested you are. That's what real men do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

I've already said they are the same as men who do it. Knuckle dragger being more of a male term they are whatever the female equivalent would be.

Bit sexist. Women have knuckles too.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Woman pinched my ass in a nightclub couple months back. Was I sexually assaulted?

Yes, are you going to press charges? probably not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

is it really that bad to pinch/slap a woman's bum on a night out. surely she can see that its only playful and a way to show her your interested, would love a little slap on my ass from a woman every now and then.

If I turned around and you were there after touching me uninvited I would be going mad at you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Edups

Anyway, it's different when it's women on men. Men rape and sexually assault women and can overpower women, it doesn't really happen the other way around.
    So yeah just don't go around touching people ffs.

Oh dear. I facepalmed so hard my nose is broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

kavanada wrote: »
    It's obvious that drugged (apparently) perve was sentenced to 8 months more for the menacing/terrifying ordeal of following the girl like that than for the slap alone.

Context.

Eh, I never suggested otherwise.. but had he not slapped her, he would not have been jailed merely for following her. Of that there is no doubt.

Anyway, here's an example of a man in the UK being jailed for slapping a woman's arse.. who didn't follow her up the road.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/bum-slap-builder-branded-a-pervert-1029785

• Registered Users Posts: 16,194 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Bit sexist. Women have knuckles too.

Some of them have moose knuckles (don't google that if you've never heard of it)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,194 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Eh, I never suggested otherwise.. but had he not slapped her, he would not have been jailed merely for following her. Of that there is no doubt.

Anyway, here's an example of a man in the UK being jailed for slapping a woman's arse.. who didn't follow her up the road.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/bum-slap-builder-branded-a-pervert-1029785
    After he was arrested, O'Neill admitted: "I have done it before. Some women like it, others don't." Outside court, O'Neill claimed he only admitted the sex assault charge because he wanted to be released after being held for 16 hours. He is considering an appeal.

So he'd been doing it for ages and realised that some women don't like it. But he kept doing it. The guy's a moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

It's not sexual assault if the person that slaps your ass is attractive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

If you're genuinely confused about whether or not you've been sexually assaulted I'm not going to be able provide the support you need.

Maybe the mods can direct you to some support groups or something.

I'm sure you're not confused though. Just making the tired old point that it happened to you and you don't care therefore it's not a big deal if it happens to someone else.

Never said that. Pure drivel of a post.

Never said that. Pure drivel of a post.

Sorry what did you say ? What was your actual point ?

Sorry what did you say ? What was your actual point ?

If you dont know what I said, then reread the posts. If you cant get my point then I cant help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭sjb25

Everyone calm down il call in this expert

sjb25 wrote: »
    Everyone calm down il call in this expert

Ah, they need to bring him back.

So many memes and quotes from that episode.

• Advertisement

If you dont know what I said, then reread the posts. If you cant get my point then I cant help you.

Right. And you called me immature....

Right. And you called me immature....

I did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Benny Hill called. He wants his thread back.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,348 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Ahem, *cough cough*, I'll take this one

You
    gotta
    grab
    them
    by
    the
    PUSSY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ahem, *cough cough*, I'll take this one

You
    gotta
    grab
    them
    by
    the
    PUSSY

Yeah dude that's just old.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,348 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

This post has been deleted.

Well, to be honest, it'd be a bit rude not to. Not to mention a tad insulting.

Especially when you do it automatically for everyone else

Yeah dude that's just old.

Probably going to be stuck with it for the next four years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Mr. FoggPatches

You mean sexually assault a stranger ? It's something only knuckle draggers think is ok.

Slow down there, Lancelot.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

I still give my wife a cheeky pinch on the bum now and again and vice versa

Advertisement