Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheeky bum pinch/slap

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Mr. FoggPatches

I still give my wife a cheeky pinch on the bum now and again and vice versa

Me too.

I've said too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,114 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Held a house party about a month back, drunken guest decided that it was a good idea to squeeze the ass of a girl half his age as she walked past him, she totally freaked out and ran to a different room crying.... things went downhill from there...

So i really don't think that its a good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Thelomen Toblackai

Slow down there, Lancelot.

Ok Jimmy Saville...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Never touch an arse you weren't asked to. Simples.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Thespoofer

Has anyone ever been arrested or charged for a cheeky bum pinch ? Just wondering like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Thespoofer wrote: »
    Has anyone ever been arrested or charged for a cheeky bum pinch ? Just wondering like.

Pretty sure that the Rape accusation Julian Assange is fighting/hiding in that embassy from is just that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Thespoofer

Pretty sure that the Rape accusation Julian Assange is fighting/hiding in that embassy from is just that

That's a bit harsh on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Thespoofer wrote: »
    That's a bit harsh on him.

Hence why he gets political refuge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Edups

Hence why he gets political refuge?

Does that come with brown bread or rolls?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

You mean sexually assault a stranger ? It's something only knuckle draggers think is ok.

Yeah, see your troll mask kind of slipped when you called somebody Jimmy Saville mate. Somebody on the extreme end of political correctness, who says a pat on the arse in a nightclub belongs under the same umbrella term as rape and molestation, wouldn't use a Jimmy Saville joke as a riposte because his credibility sort of goes out the window from that point, but good effort.

• Advertisement

Hammer89 wrote: »
    Yeah, see your troll mask kind of slipped when you called somebody Jimmy Saville mate. Somebody on the extreme end of political correctness, who says a pat on the arse in a nightclub belongs under the same umbrella term as rape and molestation, wouldn't use a Jimmy Saville joke as a riposte because his credibility sort of goes out the window from that point, but good effort.

Troll mask ?

Hey if people want to claim it's acceptable to go groping strangers and call anyone who disagrees "White knight" and "lancelot" then surely it's fair game to exaggerate a comparison myself ?

And given the penchant for unsolicited sexual advances and groping they're more like Jimmy Saville than they would like to think. He thought it was ok to have a bit of a touchy feely too. Or maybe Bill Cosby would be better ? Or is there a preferred pervert who thought it was ok to sexually assault women you'd like to be compared to ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭HellSquirrel

Feck off and annoy someone else is my view on it. And I'm okay with it being normalised to not grope women in pubs. Or slap their arses. I am very sorry (I'm not sorry at all) to those who feel their rights are being taken away from them, but I don't like being smacked there. I -really- don't like the slimy buggers who grip your bum and stick their fingers in as much as possible. Jeans may be a good defence, but holy ****, people, have some fcuking self-control when you see a female.

It's not difficult!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

At about 3 am standing on the steps of club M many years ago a friend in our group did just this.

We were all filing out the door drink hitting the air and the promise of a kebab in iskanders was waiting.

Lovely looking girl standing at the top and the friend slaps her on the ass.

Within a nano second of this meeting of a cheeky hand and curvacious bum he was sent flying.

Straight across the face she got him.He lost his balance and momentarily surfed over some of the others down the stairs.

His stood up and said what was that for I was only helping you to move along.

Everybody watching.

She goes "Only me fella does dat ye cheeky basturd"

The kebab was epic.

Good story

Troll mask ?

Hey if people want to claim it's acceptable to go groping strangers and call anyone who disagrees "White knight" and "lancelot" then surely it's fair game to exaggerate a comparison myself ?

And given the penchant for unsolicited sexual advances and groping they're more like Jimmy Saville than they would like to think. He thought it was ok to have a bit of a touchy feely too. Or maybe Bill Cosby would be better ? Or is there a preferred pervert who thought it was ok to sexually assault women you'd like to be compared to ?

No you see Jimmy Savile raped children mate and you're only describing it as "touchy feely"- which is disgusting on your part by the way because you're grossly downplaying his crimes - to fit your agenda that men who tap women on the arse in nightclubs are somehow comparable to an absolute monster. Well done mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

If you go to nightclubs youll see a lot of rude men slapping girl's asses, sometimes the girls get mad but most just ignore it, people act like there are such huge repercussions for most men who slap strangers asses but really usually nothing happens any more often than when a woman slaps a man's ass

• Registered Users Posts: 33,313 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

No you see Jimmy Savile raped children mate and you're only describing it as "touchy feely"- which is disgusting on your part by the way because you're grossly downplaying his crimes - to fit your agenda that men who tap women on the arse in nightclubs are somehow comparable to an absolute monster. Well done mate.

While I accept his comparison is a bit OTT and not even close to being the same category as rape, it IS molestation if it's unwanted (unless the implication is that isn't sexual).

Which begs the question: how does the guy slapping the girl's arse know ahead of time whether or not the attention is warranted? (Unless they know each other).

wakka12 wrote: »
    If you go to nightclubs youll see a lot of rude men slapping girl's asses, sometimes the girls get mad but most just ignore it, people act like there are such huge repercussions for most men who slap strangers asses but really usually nothing happens any more often than when a woman slaps a man's ass

Interesting that you don't comment that the girl might actually like it, which implies that this rarely - if ever - happens. Which I'd beleive to be the case.

But how many times on a given night out is an average guy going to grope a girls backside? And how many girls have to react badly before he realises he's not doing anyone any favours and just stops?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

No I'm describing the incidents where he groped young girls as touchy feely. Legal age being 17 I'm assuming all you guys who enjoy groping strangers shouldn't see anything wrong with groping a 17 year old.

Something that means you have bit in common with old Jimmy...

That's the problem with defending sexual assault you see. Once you've ignored the problem with it it can lead you to some very dark places.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Never touch an arse you weren't asked to. Simples.
    It's usually implied rather than specifically requested

No I'm describing the incidents where he groped young girls as touchy feely. Legal age being 17 I'm assuming all you guys who enjoy groping strangers shouldn't see anything wrong with groping a 17 year old.

Something that means you have bit in common with old Jimmy...

That's the problem with defending sexual assault you see. Once you've ignored the problem with it it can lead you to some very dark places.

You're the type of bloke who cries 'ASSAULT!' when someone pushes him, aren't you? And everyone just stands around like, 'Get a life mate' because they realise it's not an assault.

It's kind of the same thing here, but you're so disconnected with reality and modern society that you're arguing that the "knuckle draggers" who slap women on the arse, in a nightclub, should be prosecuted under a sexual assault charge. That's literally what you're saying. It's embarrassing.

I also like the way you've intentionally used the word 'grope' about 50 times in this thread, in an effort to make the OP sound much worse than it actually is :rolleyes:

As for ME having something in common with Jimmy Savile, well I'm not the one who sounds like an 80-year-old man pal. You're spoken like someone who has never set foot in a nightclub and therefore has the grounds to judge the type of courting incidents which happened in probably every single nightclub in the first world this weekend, and last weekend, and next weekend. This is the part you say I'm advocating sexual assault against women I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

I've been pinched on the arse by women a few times. I laughed it off or flirted back.

One time in a nightclub in Drogheda I felt a pinch on my arse and turned around to see a man standing there with a creepy looking grin on his face. I ended up punching him square in the face.

If you think it's alright to pinch a woman on the arse, put yourself in a position where you are being pinched on the arse by someone that you really wouldn't want to be pinched on the arse by.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

Me too.

I've said too much.

Get away from my bottom.

I've been pinched on the arse by women a few times. I laughed it off or flirted back.

One time in a nightclub in Drogheda I felt a pinch on my arse and turned around to see a man standing there with a creepy looking grin on his face. I ended up punching him square in the face.

A lot of the lads in Drogheda look like that all the time in my experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

It's absolutely not acceptable to go up and pinch slap or otherwise grope someone unsolicited. If you do this, you are a creep and you are out of line. Legally, it is assault. Just because it's rarely made an issue out of doesn't mean that it's the right thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭rafatoni

I remember some girl grabbed me by the balls in an nightclub many years ago uninvited.

Took her home about 10 mins later. It was awesone.

You're the type of bloke who cries 'ASSAULT!' when someone pushes him, aren't you? And everyone just stands around like, 'Get a life mate' because they realise it's not an assault.

It's kind of the same thing here, but you're so disconnected with reality and modern society that you're arguing that the "knuckle draggers" who slap women on the arse, in a nightclub, should be prosecuted under a sexual assault charge. That's literally what you're saying. It's embarrassing.

I also like the way you've intentionally used the word 'grope' about 50 times in this thread, in an effort to make the OP sound much worse than it actually is :rolleyes:

Well technically it is assault lol. I'm not the type of guy to cry ASSAULT when pushed. I'm just the type of guy who understands the meaning of these words we're all using.

If you slap a woman on the arse in a night club and she calls the Gardai and reports that you assaulted her then 100% you should face criminal prosecution. Because it IS assault. Whether you want to believe it or not, whether you think it's fine or not or want to look up the definitions of words or not that is exactly what you have done. You have inappropriately touched another person without their consent in a forceful and sexual manner. The only thing between you and prosecution is whether or not the person you assaulted cares or feels violated by what you did. But that just determines the outcome, not the nature of the act.

And how is grope making things sound worse than what it is ? Pinch\Slap\Grope it's all the same and it's all sexual assault of another person because you think you have a right to put your hands on another persons body for your amusement or sexual gratification. You don't.

Sorry to break it to you pal but the world has moved on. And what's embarrassing is people trying to downplay this stuff and make out there's nothing wrong with with sexually assaulting strangers because you think it's just a bit of fun.

I think it's you who needs to get the life...

As for ME having something in common with Jimmy Savile, well I'm not the one who sounds like an 80-year-old man pal. You're spoken like someone who has never set foot in a nightclub and therefore has the grounds to judge the type of courting incidents which happened in probably every single nightclub in the first world this weekend, and last weekend, and next weekend. This is the part you say I'm advocating sexual assault against women I think.

You're talking about courting and you're saying I'm the one that sounds like an 80 year old man ? :D

I've done my share of courting. None of it involved slapping or groping strangers. Believe it or not there's quite a few more respectful and civilized ways to communicate your interest in a potential partner....

Sorry to break it to you pal but the world has moved on. And what's embarrassing is people trying to downplay this stuff and make out there's nothing wrong with with sexually assaulting strangers because you think it's just a bit of fun.

I think it's you who needs to get the life...

Eh, you literally described Jimmy Savile's history as a bit "touchy-feely" earlier. Do you think that phrase does his crimes justice? Me neither so I'd say you're downplaying it a bit, wouldn't you? It's like calling Ted Bundy a little rapscallion or something.
    Believe it or not there's quite a few more respectful and civilized ways to communicate your interest in a potential partner....

What, like sending them nudes? In your mind that probably deserves a prison sentence as well. But people don't write sonnets to prospective mates anymore bud, nor do they stand outside their bedroom windows with ghetto blasters above their heads. Rightly or wrongly, they do administer a cheeky slap on the backside, in a nightclub.

The location is significant because a lot of sexual abuse goes on nightclubs by your definition of unsolicited sexual advances; whether it's slapping an arse, walking up to a man or woman and kissing them without permission, or touching their arse mid-kiss. Best of luck trying to convince a jury that people who do that in a nightclub deserve to be locked up. Better yet, ring up Joe Duffy - because I'm guessing you have him on speed dial - and bring your argument to the masses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

No they don't hammer. They will usually come over to you and try start a conversation, tell you that you look nice or offer to buy you a drink. On what planet would a man want to be on to think going over to a stranger and grabbing her ass is going to leave a good impression?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Edups

No they don't hammer. They will usually come over to you and try start a conversation, tell you that you look nice or offer to buy you a drink. On what planet would a man want to be on to think going over to a stranger and grabbing her ass is going to leave a good impression?

In fairness this chap also abuses takeaway staff because they made a wee mistake

Advertisement