Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping Aquatic Insects

Options
  • 19-11-2016 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭

Anyone out there have any info on how to keep nymphs/sedge pupae in an aquarium.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭rpmcmurphy

Anyone out there have any info on how to keep nymphs/sedge pupae in an aquarium.

Why would you want to do this? Surely leaving them in their natural environment to play their part in the aquatic ecosystem would be best....

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

No idea minktrapper but might be worth searching out an aquarium forum/community.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

As per reedsies suggestion, if you want me to move this to the aquarium forum pm me minktrapper

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭viper123

I can't see it working tbh. most nymphs and all pupae are just going to evolve into something that wants to get out of your aquarium !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭minktrapper

just to study them.I have put a post up on the aquarium section

• Advertisement
Advertisement