Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Took out 40 euro from ATM LONDIS O'CONNELL St - only got 20

Options
  • 19-11-2016 5:13pm

Hi, at 3.30 today I took out 40 euro from a BOI ATM in LONDIS, closest to O Connell Bridge on O'Connell St. I only received 20 of 40 euros and have just confirmed on my online banking that I indeed hit 40.

Who do I call to rectify this? I see no atm support numbers on your site hence why I'm reporting it here. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Edups

Hi, at 3.30 today I took out 40 euro from a BOI ATM in LONDIS, closest to O Connell Bridge on O'Connell St. I only received 20 of 40 euros and have just confirmed on my online banking that I indeed hit 40.

Who do I call to rectify this? I see no atm support numbers on your site hence why I'm reporting it here. 

Are you a customer of BOI? If so you contact their 365 phone service. 01 404 4000 if not contact your bank and they'll deal with it on your behalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Generally if you receive an incorrect amount at the ATM the transaction will update and automatically show amount received, this can take 3-5 working days.

If after this time the transaction does not update you will need to contact your bank directly who can raise an ATM query on your behalf.  If you are a Bank of Ireland customer you can raise an ATM query by sending message via the service desk on Banking 365 Online or by calling BOI Direct on 0818365365.

Representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am-midnight, 9am-6pm weekends and bank holidays.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement