Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How come when I try to buy something online from a abroad company my BOI card gets de

Options
  • 19-11-2016 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm trying to buy some eletronics from Aliexpress.com and RP from league of legends. My card is being denied in both situations.
    What should I do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

I'm trying to buy some eletronics from Aliexpress.com and RP from league of legends. My card is being denied in both situations.
    What should I do?
    Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Can we ask what the decline message that you received was?

Thanks,

Tara C 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rafrodrigues

''Your purchase was not approved by your credit card company.
    Please, contact your credit card company or try to finish your purchase using another payment method.''

Btw, I'm not in Ireland right now. I can't call BOI due to high international mobile fees.

Is there anything that I can do to fix this online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

''Your purchase was not approved by your credit card company.
    Please, contact your credit card company or try to finish your purchase using another payment method.''

Btw, I'm not in Ireland right now. I can't call BOI due to high international mobile fees.

Is there anything that I can do to fix this online?
    Hi rafrodrigues,

It would be necessary to call Credit card services directly in relation to this, as we have no account access 
    here we’d be unable to look into this on your behalf.

If you call 00353567757303 from abroad and a representative with access to your credit card account can look into this for you.

Representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturdays 8am-6pm and Sundays/bank holidays 10am-5pm.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement