If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 49KS7000

Options
  • 19-11-2016 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

I am very interested in this tv, is there any chance that it will get an extra discount at the black friday? another question, do you have any opened or returned unit in your warehouse at a lower price? if you have please send me a pm and we can talk.

thanks in advance,

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

hamanoyaku wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am very interested in this tv, is there any chance that it will get an extra discount at the black friday? another question, do you have any opened or returned unit in your warehouse at a lower price? if you have please send me a pm and we can talk.

thanks in advance,
    Hey Hamanoyaku.

Unfortunately we do not have any open box or returned versions of the 49KS7000.

At the moment because we do not know our Black Friday offers we are offering to refund any differences should there be a drop in price between today and black Friday.

The 49KS7000 is currently priced at £899.00 and comes with our VIP 6 year.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201975-ue49ks7000.aspx

Let me know what you think.

Any questions drop me a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hamanoyaku

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I saw that the price has dropped slightly to 879. I am very interested in this tv any chance it will get another reduction? I will probably get it today/tomorrow anyway but it is always good to ask.

I will wait for your answer before buy anything:)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hoi Hamanoyaku,

Beautiful TV and it has indeed dropped to just £879 / €1099 now ( you are better off going with £ option at the moment!)

There are no plans to reduce it further at the moment but of course if the market falls we will reflect that - we do a 7 day pricebeat so if it does drop below your purchase price within 7 days we will honour the lower price but the TV has to come from an authorised Samsung retailer, they have to deliver to Ireland - have a similar warranty to us ( 5/6 years) and of course it has to be the same version!

Keep us posted if we can assist:

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201975-ue49ks7000.aspx

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.