Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Deals in Foreign Regions (See mod note in first post)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

amadablam wrote: »
    Yeah tried it this morning but they were on the ball this time and patched it fast.

I think I saved around 240 last time so found it hard to find anything to even buy......... Bargains are impossible to resist :o:o:o

same, we were looking though it last night and couldnt really pick anything that was appealing to us. At the same time, between gamepass and the backlog, its not like I was stuck for stuff to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

same, we were looking though it last night and couldnt really pick anything that was appealing to us. At the same time, between gamepass and the backlog, its not like I was stuck for stuff to play.

Isn't it a great complaint for us though.

Regardless of people's brand preferences between Sony or Microsoft, etc.

There really has never been a better time to be an Xbox owner.

Like many here, I have every Xbox console since the first one and the services we get as well as the value and games are improving all the time and even more so with the stellar enhancements to games pass over the past year.

With their acquisition of development studios over the past year, things can only improve on the exclusives front also.

The value we get from XBL and Games pass, really is excellent at the moment and long may it last. Even more so with the intermittent subscription deals and occasional Argentinian foreign store splurges :)

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Are these available in all markets or just foreign regions (outside EU)?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Doodlebug wrote: »
    Are these available in all markets or just foreign regions (outside EU)?

Haha, I put them in the wrong thread, sorry!

Moved them to the right thread now.

Advertisement