Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Prediction Competition - Survivor Series

• 20-11-2016 12:45am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sorry I'm getting this up late, life has not been the most cooperative the last while.

Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg - 2pts

Team Raw (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman) vs. Team Smackdown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Shane McMahon, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton) - 1pt, and 1pt for the exact survivors.

Team Raw Women (Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax, Alicia Fox) vs Team Smackdown Women (Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Bella, Carmella, Naomi) - 1pt, 1 for exact survivors

Team Raw tag teams (The Club, Enzo and Cass, Cesaro and Sheamus, Shining Stars, New Day) vs. Team Smackdown tag teams (Slater and Rhyno, The Usos, Breezango, American Alpha, The Hype Bros) - 1pt, one for exact survivors. (I'm assuming that if one person from a team is eliminated, their partner is gone too)

IC Champion The Miz vs. Sami Zayn - 1pt

Cruiserweight Champion Brian Kendrick vs. Kalisto - 1pt

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,123 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Team Raw (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman) vs. Team Smackdown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Shane McMahon, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton) - 1pt, and 1pt for the exact survivors.

Team Raw Women (Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax, Alicia Fox) vs Team Smackdown Women (Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Bella, Carmella, Naomi) - 1pt, 1 for exact survivors

Team Raw tag teams (The Club, Enzo and Cass, Cesaro and Sheamus, Shining Stars, New Day) vs. Team Smackdown tag teams (Slater and Rhyno, The Usos, Breezango, American Alpha, The Hype Bros) - 1pt, one for exact survivors. (I'm assuming that if one person from a team is eliminated, their partner is gone too)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg

Team Raw (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman) vs. Team Smackdown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Shane McMahon, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton)

Prediction for the survivor: Shaneo will be injured before the match and replaced, and whoever that is will be the survivor.

Team Raw Women (Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax, Alicia Fox) vs Team Smackdown Women (Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Bella, Carmella, Naomi)

Team Raw tag teams (The Club, Enzo and Cass, Cesaro and Sheamus, Shining Stars, New Day) vs. Team Smackdown tag teams (Slater and Rhyno, The Usos, Breezango, American Alpha, The Hype Bros)

IC Champion The Miz vs. Sami Zayn

Cruiserweight Champion Brian Kendrick vs. Kalisto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Team Raw
    (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman) vs. Team Smackdown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Shane McMahon, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton) - 1pt, and 1pt for the exact survivors.

Team Raw tag teams
    (The Club, Enzo and Cass, Cesaro and Sheamus, Shining Stars, New Day) vs. Team Smackdown tag teams (Slater and Rhyno, The Usos, Breezango, American Alpha, The Hype Bros) - 1pt, one for exact survivors. (I'm assuming that if one person from a team is eliminated, their partner is gone too)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Brock Lesnar

Team Raw (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman) - Jericho, Reigns, Owens, Rollins to survive

Team Smackdown Women (Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Bella, Carmella, Naomi) Becky, Nikki, Alexa, Carmella to survive

Team Raw tag teams (The Club, Enzo and Cass, Cesaro and Sheamus, Shining Stars, New Day - The Club, Enzo & Cass, New Day, Sheamus & Cesaro survive

Sami Zayn

Brian Kendrick

• Registered Users Posts: 7 makaay07

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭johnruns

Team Raw men.
    Team Raw women.
    Team Smackdown Tag Team.
    The Miz.
    Brian Kendrick.
    Goldberg but I couldnt care less about that match.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I'm going against the bookies here with some of my picks

Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg

Team Raw (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman) vs. Team Smackdown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Shane McMahon, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton)

Prediction for the survivor: Dean Ambrose... maybe after a Shield final 3

Team Raw Women (Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax, Alicia Fox) vs Team Smackdown Women (Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Bella, Carmella, Naomi)

Prediction for the survivor: Sasha Banks

Team Raw tag teams (The Club, Enzo and Cass, Cesaro and Sheamus, Shining Stars, New Day) vs. Team Smackdown tag teams (Slater and Rhyno, The Usos, Breezango, American Alpha, The Hype Bros)

Prediction for the survivor: American Alpha

IC Champion The Miz vs. Sami Zayn - Cheats or Ziggler interfers to keep the title on SD, maybe Zayn will change brands though (Steph to fire him?!)

Cruiserweight Champion Brian Kendrick vs. Kalisto - Even with 205 live being after SD, Kendrick keeping the belt and his storyline going makes sense as does Raw keeping the CWs as they have 3 hours to fill and need variety instead of 2 mid card titles. Maybe Baron Corbin attacks Kalisto

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Team Raw men. - Owens sole survivor

Team Raw women. - Charlotte & Baley to survive

Team Smackdown Tag Team. - American Alpha and slater & rhyno to survive

The Miz.

Brian Kendrick.

Brock Lesnar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Ridley

Brock Lesnar
    vs. Goldberg - 2pts

Rollins and Reigns for teh survive

Bayley for teh survive

Slater and Rhyno for teh survive

Part of me thinks Zayn for the drama of what-will-Smackdown-Live-do?! but that means getting the US title off Reigns cause I doubt he'd be Batistaring to Smackdown Live. Unless the IC rematch is penciled for TLC, I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Team Raw (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman) vs. Team Smackdown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Shane McMahon, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton) - 1pt, and 1pt for the exact survivors. Dean Ambrose sole survivors.

Team Raw Women (Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax, Alicia Fox) vs Team Smackdown Women (Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Bella, Carmella, Naomi) - 1pt, 1 for exact survivors Nia Jax and Charlotte survivors.

Team Raw tag teams (The Club, Enzo and Cass, Cesaro and Sheamus, Shining Stars, New Day) vs. Team Smackdown tag teams (Slater and Rhyno, The Usos, Breezango, American Alpha, The Hype Bros) - 1pt, one for exact survivors. (I'm assuming that if one person from a team is eliminated, their partner is gone too) Enzo and Cass sole survivors.

Cruiserweight Champion Brian Kendrick vs. Kalisto - 1pt Gets the win by DQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Team Raw (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman) vs. Team Smackdown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Shane McMahon, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton) - 1pt

Team Raw Women
    (Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax, Alicia Fox) vs Team Smackdown Women (Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Bella, Carmella, Naomi) - 1pt

Team Raw tag teams (The Club, Enzo and Cass, Cesaro and Sheamus, Shining Stars, New Day) vs. Team Smackdown tag teams (Slater and Rhyno, The Usos, Breezango, American Alpha, The Hype Bros) - 1pt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Angron wrote: »
    Sorry I'm getting this up late, life has not been the most cooperative the last while.

Team Raw (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman) vs. Team Smackdown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Shane McMahon, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton) - 1pt, and 1pt for the exact survivors. Reigns and Strowman the survivors

Team Raw Women (Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax, Alicia Fox) vs Team Smackdown Women (Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Bella, Carmella, Naomi) - 1pt, 1 for exact survivors Becky and Carmella the survivors

Team Raw tag teams (The Club, Enzo and Cass, Cesaro and Sheamus, Shining Stars, New Day) vs. Team Smackdown tag teams (Slater and Rhyno, The Usos, Breezango, American Alpha, The Hype Bros) - 1pt, one for exact survivors. (I'm assuming that if one person from a team is eliminated, their partner is gone too) Slater and Rhyno and American Alpha the survivors

My picks are in bold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Ridley

Conspiracy_zpsf5b7a0a9.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Brock
    Men's team smackdown
    Womens team smackdown
    Yeah teams team raw
    Miz
    Kalisto