Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Judo World Tour Highlights

Options
  • 20-11-2016 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,005 ✭✭✭

For those of you availing of bt sports to watch the UFC, and perhaps afflicted with a touch of insomnia, I just noticed that bt are carryng highlights of the judo world tour directly after UFC Fight Night 100.

They're at episode 14, so would seem to be a regular thing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Alphac

Brilliant, thanks for this. I have the channel and watch the UFC - how on earth did I miss it! Hopefully there will be more. Just great to see judo on the TV. I know there is the live stream on You Tube but its great to see the sport getting a scheduled slot...even if its the wee hours of the morning.
    Think the rise of PPV events like EBI, Polaris, Copa Podio and even the ill fated Metamoris should perk the ears of the broadcasters that there is an audience for grappling events.

Advertisement