Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Four Nations Final

• 20-11-2016 3:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 147 ✭✭

With the Four Nations Final just starting now, I thought it deserved a mention in it's own thread. It's been a pretty interesting series compared to some of the past editions.

Australia of course rising to the top and on form should be victorious today, but it's been pretty interesting and competitive beneath them. England/New Zealand seem very matched and Scotland making history taking the first "4th Team" result by drawing with New Zealand and also looking good in patches (Certainly in the First half) against England which gives us a target to aspire to. Has been good to see Danny Brough show his quality on an international stage.

I'm torn between seeing New Zealand pull off the upset or Australia getting a little revenge for us from the Union result last night! Still, New Zealand should up their game today and make it a good match.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Wow Australia were too good, particulary in the first half. I expected Australia to win but thought it would be closer than it was. A lot of work for New Zealand to do ahead of the World Cup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 147 ✭✭actua11

Seriously impressive from Australia! I think Brian Noble said, just before the teams went out that "If it's a one score game after 20 minutes, well have a contest" but the Aussies going over after a couple of minutes spoiled that!

The only hope is that the Kiwis showed something closer to their best in the second half, and by the world cup there will be another year on the clock for some of the older Aussie players so should be closer, I hope! Otherwise they may just walk it!

Advertisement