Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer and Bass Player Wanted Mayo

• 20-11-2016 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Drummer and Bass Player wanted for 3 piece..original band in Co Mayo. Fast Lively Catchy Songs...
    Here is a recent clip of a rehearsal ( with a band I have been using recently on visits to Liverpool )

Please PM me for a link to Video ( It wont let me post it )

or put "tom vamos slide" into you tube

Thanks.. Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tomvamos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭greenpilot

tomvamos wrote: »
    Drummer and Bass Player wanted for 3 piece..original band in Co Mayo. Fast Lively Catchy Songs...
    Here is a recent clip of a rehearsal ( with a band I have been using recently on visits to Liverpool )

Please PM me for a link to Video ( It wont let me post it )

or put "tom vamos slide" into you tube

Thanks.. Tom
    Hi Tom, if you need a piano player, please drop me a line on 0874404240 . Search for The Paul K Band on YouTube for more information. Thanks Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tomvamos

Hiya Paul,
    Thanks for your message.
    I actually like the Idea of Keys so I may well be in touch ;-)
    P.S
    Please point any drummers you think may be into it in my direction...they seem hard to come by
    ta mate

Advertisement