Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Gents' toilets

Options
  • 20-11-2016 3:47pm

For the sake of basic hygiene levels, would it be possible if:

1) the male students and male staff of University College Dublin could clean up your mess on the seat and floor with the toilet paper that is usually there? And then flush the toilet after using it?

2) the people in charge of cleaning the toilets could leave brushes in them to clean aforesaid toilets, and also a scent of some sort because some of the toilets are just awful to enter (also check the bulbs in some of them because God knows what we're walking on)?

3) the people in charge of cleaning the toilets could clean them more frequently because there is unfortunately going to be a section of the males in this institution who are filthy and the rest of us need to be protected from them?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

I'd second the use of whiffties. Heavy whiffties. The jacks beside theatre L always seems clean enough yet has just the most rancid smell.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Toilets in UCD get better as you go higher, particularly in arts. The fourth floor is highly recommended. From the corridor you get a gorgeous view on a sunny day and the ****ter is low traffic.

Otherwise I highly recommend O Reilly hall.

PS, there is an epic thread in here by a guy called timetoshine that reviews campus facilities to find the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

The toilets down the stairs beside Theatre P (appropriately enough) seem to be cleaned quite regularly. I mean, you wouldn't eat your dinner off them, but they're 'acceptable'.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭b0gg3r

No one is gonna give up their golden throne.

You'll find your dream bog someday OP. Just pray that it's before you graduate.

Advertisement