Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartments for a weekend in Liverpool

Options
  • 20-11-2016 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

I'm organising my friends hens to go to Liverpool next year. Will be about 30ish of us. Just wondering if anyone has ever stayed in the Print work apartments in Liverpool and what they thought of them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

linpoo wrote: »
    I'm organising my friends hens to go to Liverpool next year. Will be about 30ish of us. Just wondering if anyone has ever stayed in the Print work apartments in Liverpool and what they thought of them?

Mod

I've moved your thread to travel. You'll get better responses there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

linpoo wrote: »

They are not bad and central. You could try Posh Pads in Liverpool One , and also Signature Living they have fantastic apartments down towards Matthew Street which is a very popular area with Hen and Stag Parties .

Advertisement