If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delivery to ireland

Options
  • 20-11-2016 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi, I will be ordering a 50" tv this coming week and looking at getting it delivered. Just out of interest what courier service to you use to Ireland ? It will be in Co. Louth . Thanks Rick.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi, I will be ordering a 50" tv this coming week and looking at getting it delivered. Just out of interest what courier service to you use to Ireland ? It will be in Co. Louth . Thanks Rick.
    Hi Rat Catcher.

Thanks for the post.

For large TV we use Aramex which are a freight company and for smaller items we use DPD.

All TV's are fully insured with the courier.

Which TV were you interested in?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭rat catcher

Hi Rat Catcher.

Thanks for the post.

For large TV we use Aramex which are a freight company and for smaller items we use DPD.

The Panasonic 50dx802b!

Hi Rat Catcher.

Thanks for the post.

The Panasonic 50dx802b!
    Hey Rat Catcher.

The 50DX802 would be sent via Aramex due to cost and size.

The 50DX802 is currently priced at £1049.00 With £6.99 shipping and also includes our VIP 6 year guarantee.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202051-panasonic-tx50dx802b.aspx

Any questions drop me a post.

Hi Rat Catcher.

Thanks for the post.

The Panasonic 50dx802b!
    Hey Rat Catcher.

The 50DX802 is currently priced at £1049.00 With £6.99 shipping and also includes our VIP 6 year guarantee.

Thanks Kenny , the tv is on website ;999 at moment??

Hi Rat Catcher.

Thanks for the post.

The Panasonic 50dx802b!
    Hey Rat Catcher.

Thanks Kenny , the tv is on website ;999 at moment??
    Hey Rat Catcher.

Seems it just dropped by £50 over the last few hours.

The £999.00 price is no problem at all.

• Advertisement

Hey Rat Catcher.

Hi Kenny, I am now looking for a Yamaha YHT1840. Is it possible to ring you and buy one and have it posted to Ireland. If so can you please get back with a price? Thanks Rick

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hey Rat Catcher.

Hi Kenny, I am now looking for a Yamaha YHT1840. Is it possible to ring you and buy one and have it posted to Ireland. If so can you please get back with a price? Thanks Rick
    Hi Rick,

the YHT1840 is normally an in-store only product but we will do you a Boardie deal and if you mail the guys at sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details we will ship it no problem for you at €299 including shipping.

Thanks again and drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Rick,

the YHT1840 is normally an in-store only product but we will do you a Boardie deal and if you mail the guys at sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details we will ship it no problem for you at €299 including shipping.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

Hi John, that's what I call service! I will contact them tomorrow and get it sorted. Again thanks for the help! Rick.

Hi Rick,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

Hi John, that's what I call service! I will contact them tomorrow and get it sorted. Again thanks for the help! Rick.
    Hi Rick.

No problem at all.

We will keep our eyes out for your email tomorrow or if you want to sent it in a PM to myself I can look after you.

Hi Rick.

No problem at all.

We will keep our eyes out for your email tomorrow or if you want to sent it in a PM to myself I can look after you.

PM sent

• Advertisement

Hi Rick.

No problem at all.

PM sent
    Cheers Rat Catcher.

Cheers Rat Catcher.

Hi , any chance you can contact me before 2 o'clock today as I will be in meetings after that? Thanks Rick.

Sorted, thanks

Cheers Rat Catcher.

Hi , any chance you can contact me before 2 o'clock today as I will be in meetings after that? Thanks Rick.

Sorted, thanks
    Hey Rat Catcher.

Thanks for the details.

We will process the order straight away.

Sorted, thanks

All sorted , totally painless! Another fantastic sale with Richer Sounds .ie on boards!
    Thank you!

Sorted, thanks

All sorted , totally painless! Another fantastic sale with Richer Sounds .ie  on boards!
    Thank you!
    Hey Rat Catcher.

Thanks for the kind words Rat Catcher :D

I have your order ready to ship today.

I'll PM you your tracking number.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭kujaultima

any estimates on how long delivery to ROI takes approximately?

kujaultima wrote: »
    Hi Kujaultima.

If the item is shipped from us here at the Belfast store via DPD it is 9 out of 10 times a next day delivery.

If it is a television then we need to ship it from our main UK warehouse which is a 3-5 day delivery. (This depends on which part of the country you are based in).

Any questions please let me know.

I ordered a sound system on Tuesday morning and I got it lunch time on Wednesday!!

I ordered a sound system on Tuesday morning and I got it lunch time on Wednesday!!
    Hey Rat Catcher.

Glad that your order arrived in good time :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.