Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knockrabo

Options
  • 20-11-2016 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the Knockrabo development, approx costs etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Not much info available on them as of yet unfortunately. If they are coming to market in early 2017 then DnG would surely give you some info on them as Maplewood would surely have nearly finished the show-house by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

no idea, fair enough to assume they will be expensive though!

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭mrsWhippy

These houses are on view now, has anyone taken a look?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭bleary

Half of Dublin was there yesterday viewing. About two thirds sold. Seemed nice finish but the four bed I looked at had little more than a courtyard size garden

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭mollser

Had a look yesterday. They are furnished very well, seems like expensive paneling throughout and the high ceilings certainly give a feeling of grandeur. However strip all that away and you are left with fairly basic the bed semi detached houses with the master bed room in the attic. Very modest size living rooms and gardens are virtually non existent. For the prices being charged they weren't for me anyway. So expensive

Advertisement