Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greed is Good????

Options
  • 20-11-2016 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Working with the same company for 20years.the company started to cut back on my pension and sick pay entitlement.
    Next they are actively started to recruit staff on near minimum wage from Croatia(not enough staff in Ireland ..yeah!)
    Recruiting agency workers to beat the band and actually have an agency "office" on site
    Meant to say my company is a very big very well known Irish brand(s).
    Strangely enought they don t seem to need to recruit Croatian managers Directors or Board members on near minimum wages.
    My question is : are we just trying to become an Irish version of "Sports Direct"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

d7guy wrote: »
    Working with the same company for 20years.the company started to cut back on my pension and sick pay entitlement.
    Next they are actively started to recruit staff on near minimum wage from Croatia(not enough staff in Ireland ..yeah!)
    Recruiting agency workers to beat the band and actually have an agency "office" on site
    Meant to say my company is a very big very well known Irish brand(s).
    Strangely enough they don t seem to need to recruit Croatian managers Directors or Board members on near minimum wages.
    My question is : are we just trying to become an Irish version of "Sports Direct"

We'll that's hardly likely to happen since the business is run in the interests of directors & board members (assuming directors are also the owners?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Larry SR

No one on this board can answer your question.

If you are unhappy at how things are changing in your work place, might be time for a move.

Advertisement