Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning irish women off a dangerous man

Options
  • 20-11-2016 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hello, there is a very dangerous man recently released from prison. he is now on dating websites such as POF and Tinder, he is incredibly dangerous and ex girlfriends of his have been left beaten and dead. He is now on the hunt for new prey online as friends have stumbled across his dating profiles. How do i warn women of ireland off this creature? I wonder if this is allowed on this site i just dont know where else to ask!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Sham.no2

I would contact Gardai and let them know what he's at. He might have conditions where he isn't allowed to use dating apps etc. Hopefully they will keep an eye on him, you can't really do much more than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

hello, there is a very dangerous man recently released from prison. he is now on dating websites such as POF and Tinder, he is incredibly dangerous and ex girlfriends of his have been left beaten and dead. He is now on the hunt for new prey online as friends have stumbled across his dating profiles. How do i warn women of ireland off this creature? I wonder if this is allowed on this site i just dont know where else to ask!

I wonder if you could confidentially inform his local Garda Station, the Prison Service or Probation Officer.

While he might have served his time, there could be certain rules attached to his release.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jessica willis

unfortunately his prison time was for drugs, not for the women he destroyed in his wake! The court didnt have enough evidence to show he killed that woman, however i personally know the story, also i personally know women he has beaten up and threatned to kill. When they pulled him into custody for the death they found a substancial amount of narcotics in his flat and thats all they could do him for. Disgusting really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Do not mention any thing that could point to his identity on boards please as that could lead to a defamation action.

Advertisement