Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden tidy up

Options
  • 20-11-2016 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello can any body give me a quote on a large garden tidy up (area is around 180 meters).
    i.e. remove rocks , level the lawn ,trim the bushes etc.. Or a contact .Must be trust worthy living in wicklow area.
    Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Pm sent, would highly recommend the guy

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kamila jelinkova

Thank you for the reply , I am new to boards and have no idea were to find the contact number you sent. Sorry were would I find it . Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,780 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

hairyslug wrote: »
    Pm sent, would highly recommend the guy

I am looking for someone to clear a a garden as well (small one) - would you mind sending on contact details? Thanks

(Kamila to read a Private Message - just hover over your username on top right and pick "Private Messages" from drop down)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

I am looking for someone to help with garden tidy-up. Some digging involved as well as usual tidying. Would be interested in paying by the hour. I'm in South Dublin. PM me please, if interested.

Advertisement