Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staff parking at the Cresent Shopping centre

• 20-11-2016 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I heard before that staff aren't supposed to use the underground but how would they know whose car is whose. See what your employer says.

PS. Good luck with the new job!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

There's a sign that says staff shouldn't use the underground car park... but it's hard to enforce.

If you are working from opening time, there is about 1,000 spaces to choose from.

Overground and underground

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Customer parking is free there. The biggest issue would be people banging trolleys off you car or trolleys 'taking off' in the wind.
    I would imagine the employees have their own parking block where incidents like this would be minimized. Park close to any exit door fro the first day and take it from there, other workers will offer plenty of advice.
    As with any other car park in any city, do not leave valuables on view in your car.
    Best of luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Afaik when I worked there anon's ago, the staff christmas parking was over near the bottle banks but definitely dont park near any exits as thats where you'll get the most dings and park in the underground, find a good spot, there's one or two. If anyone says anything then move.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

As far as I can tell they all park together by the costa entrance, both directly outside and over in the fenced area.

I think it's to avoid constant cars coming and going dinging your car. Easier to pack in together.

• Advertisement
Advertisement