If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warranty and delivery info

Options
  • 20-11-2016 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Heyas
    Quick question  about the 6 year warranty when the TV is purchased in the South, are all issues a RTB  job or how does it work, and just wondering on your courier used, delivery would be to galway area? 

While I'm here I've thought of a few q's actually.. 

The lg uh770v, is that the same as the Currys exclusive lg UH850v, minus  3d?

And the Sony 49xd8088,does that have a power brick?  I read some sony models have . 

And finally  is bank transfer a payment option? I've cash sterling  which id like to use towards a sterling purchase? 

Thanks!! 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

emm80 wrote: »
    Heyas
    Quick question  about the 6 year warranty when the TV is purchased in the South, are all issues a RTB  job or how does it work, and just wondering on your courier used, delivery would be to galway area? 

While I'm here I've thought of a few q's actually.. 

The lg uh770v, is that the same as the Currys exclusive lg UH850v, minus  3d?

And the Sony 49xd8088,does that have a power brick?  I read some sony models have . 

And finally  is bank transfer a payment option? I've cash sterling  which id like to use towards a sterling purchase? 

Thanks!! 
    Hi Emm80.

The 6 year is valid in the south of Ireland also. 

On TV's 40" and above it is an at home warranty and we will send an engineer out to you.

Bank transfer is no problem at all.

On the LG 770 as far as I can tell 3D is the only difference to the model Currys are selling.

The Sony 49XD8088 looks like it does come with a power brick. Currently priced at £729.00 (Includes our VIP 6 year Guarantee).

Hope this of help.

Any questions drop me a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭emm80

Thanks for getting back to me. 

Any idea whether the stand on the 55uh770 is the same as the 49"version ? I know the 55 stand is too big for my table .. Not sure if you have access to both. They probably both the same anyway. 

Thanks 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

emm80 wrote: »
    Thanks for getting back to me. 

Any idea whether the stand on the 55uh770 is the same as the 49"version ? I know the 55 stand is too big for my table .. Not sure if you have access to both. They probably both the same anyway. 

Thanks 
    Hey Emm80.

Yeah it looks like the stands are the same on both the 49" and the 55".

I don't have either screen here on display to check but going from the manual it seems it the same stand.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.