Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please do not ignite

Options
  • 20-11-2016 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

What is a zombie thread ?
    Just wondering what this means , new user .

Comments

A thread which hasn't had any replies for a long period of time. In some forums on Boards, replying to zombie threads is frowned upon.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 pottygoleor

ok fair enough but the law has just changed on this matter so I apologize if it is deemed out of date , you may get more on this from others interested , but thanks for explaining , I am opting out .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭SkinnyBuddha

ok fair enough but the law has just changed on this matter so I apologize if it is deemed out of date , you may get more on this from others interested , but thanks for explaining , I am opting out .

wha ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Edups

You don't get to opt out of the rules. The users who do don't spend long here.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Thread moved to Help Desk.

tHB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement